“In the middle every difficulty lies good opportunity”
Have you ever had one of those days where it seems that the world is one big pigeon, just waiting to crap on your front step? Sure, we all have experienced that once in a lifetime. Adversity is inevitable, but difficulties or misfortunes don’t have to hold you back from achieving your intended goals and finding happiness you seek in business and in life. Most of the great leaders have faced adversity and prospered inspite of it. Use your adversity as fuel while growing your big ideas or business.
Here are 10 motivational quotes that will help you to overcome adversity
1. “When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not yet ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back.” – Paulo Coelho
2. “Failure meant a stripping away of the inessential. I stop pretending to myself that I was anything other than that I was and began to direct all my energy into finishing the only work that mattered to me. Had I really succeeded at anything else, I might never have found the determination to succeed in one arena I believed I truly belonged.” J.K Rowling
3. “Think like a queen. A queen is never afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
4. “Do not judge me by my success. Judge me by how many times I fell down and get up again.” – Nelson Mandela
5. “Start by doing what’s necessary, then do what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” – Francis of Assisi
6. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats so you know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” – Maya Angelou
7. “Theirs is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.” – Malcolm
8. “All the adversity I have had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles have strengthened me. You may not realise it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” – Walt Disney
9. “Would you like to give me the formula for success? Its quiet simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure, or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember, that’s where you will find success. – Thomas Watson.
10. “You can not connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So, you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something—gut destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach never let me down, and it has made all the differences in my life.” – Steve Jobs.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com