Mother’s Day 2019: Time to thank the most wonderful ‘Hooman’
Mother’s Day 2019 is around the corner. Every year Mother’s Day is celebrated on May 8 to honor the unsung hero of our life. The day celebrates the presence of someone, who has been with us constantly. Well, a single day celebration cannot compensate the time, love and efforts that our mothers have invested in us. Still, it is important to acknowledge their efforts often. Mother’s day is one such occasion when you can make her feel happy.
A lot of times we get so busy in our work that we actually forget to thank her for making our life incredibly easy. She has served us for years with no demands and is an epitome of generosity. Here are a few things where she needs a special mention.
- Thank you for introducing me to the world and letting me know that this world is a beautiful place
- Thanks for treating me equal and making me a feminist. Thanks for telling me that men and women are equal
- You taught me the importance of honesty and hard work and it really works. When you put your 100 percent in something, you definitely get results
- Thank you for holding me tight every time when I broke down and let me know that it is okay to get broken sometimes
- Thank you for always making me realize my worth realize and how I deserve better things in life
- Thank you for giving me honest and harsh opinions because at some point in time we all need it.
- Supporting me in hard times was the best thing that happened to me. Thank you for always standing up for me and making sure I am well treated
- You have always pushed me to do better things in life
- Thank you passing me all the good values and the right set of principles that help me grow in life
I have learned so many things from you and trust me I just want to be just like you.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com