Seems like COVID-19 is taking a toll even on our leaders
There is a saying about being a political leader, ‘one who doesn’t become anything, becomes a political leader.’ We don’t know how true this statement is because this country has seen some brilliant leaders starting from the first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru to the present Prime Minister Narendra Modi. They all have worked very hard to reach their respective positions. However, there are some controversial leaders who are caught saying foul or ridiculous statements in the public. The saddest part about politics is that it involves attacks on opposition parties and leaders and loads of Jumla to attract people. Sometimes politicians even go below the level of decency and spit something poisonous. Today we will look at 8 insane comments made by Indian politicians in recent times. Most of them are from coronavirus times.
1. Reciting Hanuman Chalisa 11 times can treat Coronavirus. – By MP Ramesh Saxena.
2. 50 per cent of the cases could not be traced back to their source. There is Community transmission in New Delhi but it is up to the Central Government to decide if there is Community transmission or not? -Delhi Health Minister Satyendra Jain.
3. We might have fallen short in the fight against the COVID-19 but what has opposition done? – Union Home Minister Amit Shah
4. Men of a particular community, who are cowards, are sending their women and children out of their homes to protest. – UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath
5. Virat Kohli should divorce Anushka Sharma because she producedPataal Lok. – MP Nandkishor Gurjar
6. We all know that cow dung is very helpful. The way cow urine is sprayed to purify an area, I believe something could be done with the cow dung and cow urine to cure coronavirus. – MLA Suman Haripriya.
7. DCP is currently with us. I am making one thing clear on all our behalf—we will hold our peace until Trump flies back. After that, if roads are not cleared out, we won’t even listen to you – Kapil Mishra
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org