Exam date for MHT CET is out: Here are the details and important dates
DTE has released the exam date of MHT CET exam. The exam is scheduled to be held from April 13 – 23, 2020. The exam conducting authority has released MHT CET application form on January 7, 2020. Students who are planning to take the exam this year can apply for the exam in online mode. The last date for MHT CET Registration is February 29, 2020.
MHT CET exam is conducted for the students seeking admissions from the institutes of Maharashtra. The courses in which candidates can take admission through MHT CET are mentioned below:
- B. Tech
- B. Pharmacy
- Pharm. D
- Agriculture Courses
The students can fill the application form and pay the required fees by February 29; which is the last date. Still, if the student is unable to fill the application form within this time span, they can fill the same till March 7, 2020, by paying an additional INR 500 as of late fee along with the original application fees.
The registration and confirmation of the application form will be strictly done through online mode only. The fee is also to be paid in the same manner. Students are advised to go through all the procedure and documents before applying.
MHT CET 2020 Important Dates
|Registration and Confirmation||January 7, 2020 – February 29, 2020|
|Late registrations||March 1, 2020 – March 7, 2020|
|Online payment||January 7, 2020 – March 7, 2020|
|Issue of Admit card||April 5, 2020 – April 23, 2020|
|Examination dates||April 13, 2020 – April 17, 2020|
April 20, 2020 – April 23, 2020
The application fee for this examination is quite feasible. The fees for general and other categories are listed separately.
- General Category- INR 800
- Other Candidates- INR 600
- Late Fee- INR 500+ (either of the fee mentioned above)
MHT CET Application Process
The application process for this entrance exam is as easy as it could get. The students have to go to the online portal of the state itself and to help them in a more specific way, here’s the link to the registration. Below given are the steps for the application process:
- Open the official website; i.e. cetcell.mahacet.org
- Click on ‘Registration for new candidate’.
- The registration process requires a valid e-mail and phone number.
- After registering successfully, the candidate’s user Id and Password will be sent via SMS/Email.
- Fill in the application form appropriately.
- Under this step, the students need to fill in the Personal Details, Contact Information, Reservation, Educational Qualifications, and other mandatory fields.
- Upload the required photographs, signature and documents on the official portal.
- While uploading the photographs, the candidates need to keep in minds certain specifications mentioned on the website. They are:
- Prescribed size of the photograph should be between 15 KB to 50 KB.
- The signature should be between 5 KB to 20 KB.
- The format accepted for both is JPG or JPEG only.
- Along with all this, talking of the personal documents, the applicants have to upload one Id Proof (.pdf format only) and the size accepted is between 15 to 256 KB only.
- Second last step is to pay the application fee applicable as per your category.
- Mode of payment accepted is- Net banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Mobile wallets.
- The applicants must also keep a note that MHT CET 2020 Application Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances as per the norms of the examination authorities.
- Last but surely not the last step is to download the confirmation.
- Once all the five steps are completed successfully, the candidates will be able to see the confirmation page confirming their application.
- To be sure from their end, the applicants are advised to download and print the confirmation page.
After completing all the six mentioned steps, the students are highly advised to go through the details filled in the application form again and have a thorough preview of the same.
Documents required to be submitted are:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Scanned passport size photograph and signature
- Address Proof
- Category Certificate (if any)
A note to keep in mind is that only those forms which are successfully submitted on the portal are eligible to appear for the examination. If in any case, an applicant wishes to apply again with a new form he/she has to cancel the previous application in that case.
This was all regarding the MHT CET Registration. Students are encouraged to apply now and prepare themselves for a bright future!
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org