9 Bollywood stars who embraced the adoption
Motherhood can be an incredible experience for women when it is their choice. However, not every woman who desires to be a mother wants to give birth. Many may choose alternative ways such as adoption or surrogacy. Biological or not, having children is a wonderful blessing. However, matters of adoption have always invited unwanted questions in the past.
Thankfully, the stigma has now lessened down and we have to thank celebrities for that. Bollywood celebrities are trendsetters when it comes to fashion and style. But, there are some celebs who have set an offbeat trend by bringing about a change in society. There are many Bollywood celebs who are famous for their generosity and humanity. These stars are always ready to help others.
Many famous stars of the industry have set some such examples by adopting children, which is a big deal in itself. They have not only adopted children but have also brought them up well by breaking many social concepts. Let’s know which famous stars have adopted children.
1. Sushmita Sen: Sushmita Sen was one such Bollywood actress who adopted not one but two daughters. The actress has not married to date, but as a single mother, she has fulfilled her responsibilities very well. At the age of just 25, Sushmita adopted her first daughter Renee and after that, in 2010 she adopted her second daughter. She takes good care of her two daughters. Miss Universe Sushmita Sen has earned the credit of being a good mother even by putting her career at stake.
2. Sakshi Tanwar: Sakshi Tanwar became a single mother in 2019 after adopting an 8-month-old baby boy. It can be said that Sakshi has actually worshiped the superpower. She gave this information to her fans on social media.
3. Sunny Leone: Bollywood’s beautiful actress Sunny Leone has adopted a baby girl, whom she has named Nisha Kaur Weber. Sunny often shares pictures and videos with her daughter Nisha on social media.
4. Preity Zinta: Bollywood’s Dimple Girl, Preity Zinta has also adopted 34 orphans in Rishikesh on her 34th birthday. Preity Zinta is in Rishikesh twice a year to meet these children even after her marriage. She is taking care of the children’s education and other responsibilities.
5. Raveena Tandon: Actress Raveena Tandon adopted two daughters in 1995. Raveena was only 21 years old at that time. The names of her daughters are Pooja and Chhaya. Her daughter is married and is very happy with her husband. Apart from this, she also has two children with her husband.
6. Mithun Chakraborty: Actor Mithun has also adopted a daughter. In addition, he has three sons. The names of the sons of Mithun Chakraborty are Mahaakshay, Rimoh, and Namashi. Mithunda’s adopted daughter’s name is Dishani Chakraborty.
7. Salim Khan: Salim khan, scriptwriter, and father of Salman Khan also adopted a girl. Arpita married Ayush Sharma a few years ago.
8. Filmmaker, director, and choreographer also adopted: Actor Sameer Soni and his wife Neelam Kothari also adopted a beautiful daughter. Actor and filmmaker Kunal Kohli, choreographer Sandeep Sopkar, director Dibakar Banerjee, famous director Subhash Ghai have also adopted the child.
9. Nikhil Advani: Nikhil Advani, the director, and producer of the film Batla House is a well-known face today. In 2006, along with his wife, he adopted a very cute baby girl and her name is Keya Advani. He took this decision while directing his film Salaam-e-Ishq.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up, or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org