Mansi Srivastava straight from her heart on love, dating, and relationship
Valentine’s Day 2020 is around the corner and people in love are all geared up. Whenever any festival comes up, we do check what are celebrities our up to, right? Be it Bollywood or TV industry, celebs who enjoy a huge fandom are often asked about their plans. Recently, we got a chance to get candid with Mansi Srivastava and we talked about her Valentine’s plan. We did a quick rapid-fire with her and she gave some quirkiest answers.
Here, we go!
1. Checklist for your perfect man?
Kind, sensible, mature, treat others with respect, gentleman, caring.
2. Are you open to online dating?
– No, I don’t believe in it.
3. Do you remember your first date?
-Yes, it was in Chandigarh
4. Are you okay being friends with your Ex?
5. What was the best relationship advice you got so far?
He is not the one for you
6. What is a relationship deal-breaker for you?
7. Have you ever been on Tinder?
8. What is your Valentine’s plan?
-None, will chill with friends. Going to celebrate with my girl gang
On the Work front, she is currently seen as Lavanya in Divya Drishti. She was also last seen in a song Mainu Tere Naal Sung by Sonu Kakkar. If you haven’t watched the song, watch it right away.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com