Long Distance Marriage: Secrets make it successful
The moment someone talks about ‘Long Distance Relationship’, the first thing that comes to our mind that it won’t work. They are hard and there is no doubt in it. Long Distance relationships are hard to manage but they are not impossible. Of course, they need a lot more effort than a regular relationship. Sometimes it can be frustrating too, but as they say “Love conquers all”. If you are truly in someone, distance won’t matter. In India, the concept of marriage is associated with settlement, and it is still one of the most important parts of one’s life.
In the past few years, the scenario of marriage has changed in India, but our country has still a long way to go. Earlier, long-distance marriage in India was an alien concept, but now millennials are getting comfortable with the concept. They understand family issues, work commitments or any other issue that their partner face. Millennials look for compatible partners with whom they can become a better person. As long as they are compatible with their partners in terms of finance, emotions, and thought process, distance really doesn’t matter.
Millennials are taking up a long-distance marriage. There are so many power couples who have taken up long-distance marriage and they are making it work like magic. Some of them are Virat Kohli – Anushka Sharma, Anand Ahuja, and Sonam K Ahuja, and many more.
Here are a few secrets of making a long distance marriage successful, take a look:
- When it comes to marriage, small things matter a lot. Make sure to do a few things together such as eating a meal or going shopping together even you are in different cities. Technology has made it so easy!!!
- The key is communication. It is the lifeline of any relationship. Send pictures, videos or send some naughty texts to keep the spice alive.
- The marriage will fail badly if there is a lack of trust. If there is any doubt, you should clarify over the call. You should discuss it rather than fighting over it.
- You can play online games together. This will make you people more connected. Plan a holiday trip to spend some quality time together.
- Make out sessions are important. There would time when you will badly miss your partner. But that how it is. Don’t forget you have mutually taken this decision. But make sure when you people meet, you make love, and lots of it.
- Don’t take long gaps. Try to visit your partner regularly and when you fix a date, try not to cancel your plan.
Long distance marriages are hard but they are not impossible. You need to understand that you have chosen for yourself. As long as you are fully invested in your partner, the distance will really not make a big difference. All you need to do is – ‘Put a little more effort’.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org