Life lessons we can learn from these Bollywood characters
Alia Bhatt as Kaira in Dear Zindagi
Kangana Ranaut as Rani Mehra in Queen
Scroll for more…
Bollywood movies have a significant impact on our lives. The story, the songs, and the characters influence us in many good ways. Many characters from these movies teach us so many things about life. These characters are the best teachers when it comes to getting some valuable life lessons. On this teacher’s day, we introduce you to the characters who gave us life’s biggest lessons.
1. Alia Bhatt as Kaira in Dear Zindagi: Alia Bhatt plays Kiara in the film. Kiara is a budding cinematographer dealing with a complicated love life and is discontented with her family. To get over her breakup, Alia Bhatt seeks help from a psychologist, played by Shah Rukh Khan. The lesson of understanding your mental health and accepting the issues is something one can learn from Kaira. Also, it’s okay to cry and express your emotions. We all can relate to Alia’s character a lot because we struggle with our mental health at some point in life.
2. Kangana Ranaut as Rani Mehra in Queen: Rani Mehra set out on her planned honeymoon alone. Making friends en route and living life to the fullest, Rani returned home, changed and confident. Post her solo trip, she never let the prejudice and perspective of society set her back. She becomes an inspiration to millions of women who are finding their space in the men’s world. She also teaches us that we don’t need a man in our lives to complete us.
3. Shahrukh Khan as Jahangir Khan in Dear Zindagi: He played the psychologist role in ‘Dear Zindagi,’ Shah Rukh Khan as Jehangir Khan gave us some of the best life lessons. From giving lessons on combating inferiority complex to handling relationships, it was one of Shah Rukh’s most inspirational roles. He also teaches us to embrace every emotion. We all need a Jahangir Khan in our lives to solve our mental health issues.
4. Ranbir Kapoor as Siddharth Mehra in Wake-Up Sid: The character of Sid, played by Ranbir Kapoor, teaches us that we should always follow our passion. Sid didn’t know he was passionate about photography at the beginning. He used to like taking photos, but he never thought of taking it up as a profession. But while he was still searching for a job/ career option, he kept taking photos which ultimately helped him get a job as a photographer in a magazine.
5. Aamir Khan as Ranchoddas Shamaldas Chanchad(Rancho) in 3 Idiots: Aamir Khan as Rancho gave us some major life lessons. Apart from life lessons, his character also gave us major friendship goals. He stood by his friends despite every situation in their college life. Rancho gave us friendship lessons too.
6. Kareena Kapoor Khan as Geet from Jab We Met: Geet is an iconic character and one of the best characters played by Kareena Kapoor. Her dialogue, “Main Apni favourite Hoon,” has become each and everyone’s dialogue these days because she is the one who encouraged us to love ourselves. She teaches us not to overthink every situation and always be happy in life.
7. Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in ‘Dangal: He played an inspirational and supportive father in the film. When the character of Aamir Khan says, ‘Mhaari Chhoriyan Chhoro Se Kum Hain Key, he sets the tone right for the world to know that women shouldn’t be treated with inequality. He played the role of a real person and the inspiring story of a wrestler who trains his four daughters in the sport to make India proud globally.
Which was your favourite character?
Edited By Ayushi Mittal