Do you know today is World Heart Day? The World Heart Federation organizes this event annually to make people aware that why it is important to keep your heart healthy?
The theme for this year is “Healthy heart choices for everyone, everywhere” focusing on heart healthy work environment.
Here few things you should keep in mind to keep your heart young and healthy.
- Use staircase instead of using lift to keep your heart disease free.
- Eat lot of dark chocolates as they help in controlling blood pressure and increase the blood circulation.
- Include oats in your diet.
- If you love to eat dry fruits, then walnuts are the best choice to keep your heart healthy.
- Manage your weight and quit smoking.