JoSAA Counseling important dates and registration process
Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is in charge of the physical phenomenon of JEE Main 2020 counseling. Registration for JoSAA 2020 might begin tentatively from June 17, 2020. While registering, the candidates need to choose their selection of courses and colleges. JoSAA 2020 is conducted to provide admission into a prestigious institution. During the counselling of JoSAA 2020, two rounds of mock allotment are controlled to assist the candidates. JoSAA 2020 will consist of seven rounds. The seat allocation results of JoSAA 2020 are discharged in online mode for each round.
Important Dates of JoSAA 2020
|Commencement of Registrations and choice filling||June 16, 2020|
|Display of Mock Seat Allocation-1||June 22, 2020|
|Display of Mock Seat Allocation-2||June 24, 2020|
|Last date to register and choice filling||June 25, 2020|
|Reconciliation of data, Seat Allocation, verification and validation||June 26, 2020|
|Seat Allocation: Round 1 – 7||June 27 – July 23, 2020|
There are no specific eligibility criteria for JoSAA 2020. It’s essential for the candidates to qualify JEE Main 2020 or JEE Advanced 2020 to participate in JoSAA 2020. In addition, the standards of the collaborating institutes even have to be met by the candidates.
Steps for JoSAA 2020 Registration
1. Registration at the start, the candidates need to complete the registration method. Candidates may follow the method to register for JoSAA 2020.
2. Choice Filling – When the candidates complete the registration method, they’ll need to fill their selection of courses and colleges from the available list. The courses and colleges that the candidates are eligible per their qualification (JEE Main or JEE Advanced) are listed in on-line mode. The selection of courses and colleges has to be done in the order of preference. Arrangement of selections may be done by the candidates.
3. Choice Locking – Finally, the candidates need to lock their preferences. It’s to be noted that no changes are accepted once the alternatives are locked up by the candidates. A print out of the locked-up selections has got to be taken for future reference.
4. Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) will release the rank list of JoSAA 2020 after the JEE Main and JEE Advanced results are announced. Separate rank lists are declared for various classes. The rank list is ready on the idea of marks secured in JEE Main 2020 or JEE Advanced 2020.
5. If the colleges and courses assigned throughout mock allotment don’t seem to be satisfactory, then the candidates can consequently modify their order preference. The first and second mock allotment results are proclaimed tentatively within the third week of June.
6. The allotment results will be announced in online mode and the candidates will have to log in to download their provisional allotment result.
The assigned candidate is ready to choose any of the subsequent choices per their preference when the seat allocation results are announced by the authorities:
7. Floating: If the candidates want to just accept the assigned seat however but are also open to upgrading and admission to higher most popular institutes for courses, then they’ll need to choose this feature.
8. Freezing: Candidates need to choose this feature if they’re happy with their assigned seat and don’t want to participate within the additional rounds of the subject matter.
9. Sliding: The candidates who choose this option will confirm their allotment but will also be open for admissions into a higher preferred course in the same institute.
After the counselling process, the document is verified as swiftly as possible on the allotted date.
After the document verification is completed, the candidates can need to report back to their individual assigned institutes to verify their admission. The specified fee additionally has got to be paid by the candidates. The required fee also has to be paid by the candidates. These are the verified information regarding JoSAA counselling 2020.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com