JEE Main 2019: Important things that every student should keep in mind
The Joint Entrance Examination is the most difficult and prestigious engineering entrance exam for admission to India’s top institutes. This exam consists of Main and advanced level. Notably from 2019, National Testing Agency will conduct JEE Main twice (in January and April). For the January session, more than 9.5 lakh students have registered.
Here are a few important things about JEE Main 2019 that everybody should know:
1. Every candidate should carefully check their Jee Main Admit card and note the exam center location, venue details, shift, timings, reporting, etc.
2 To avoid trouble at the last moment, it advisable to visit their exam venue in advance
3. JEE Main website has issued center locator feature to help students to reach their exam center without any hassles
4. Do not forget to reach the exam center a little early. Also, candidates must not forget to carry at least two copies of their hall tickets preferably on the A4 size sheet.
5. Carefully read the instructions before the exam commence. Notably, candidates would not be allowed to leave until the end of the exam.
6. Candidates have to carry one color passport size photograph (the same provided for JEE Main Application) It will be pasted on their attendance sheet
7. The PWD candidates would not be allowed to enter the center without any verification. They are asked to carry their PWD certificate.
8. They are required to carry their original photo identity documents and not photocopies
Things that are not allowed inside the examination center
Students cannot carry any stationery items, they will be given a pen and pencil and blank sheets for rough work in the exam hall. Candidates cannot carry eatables or water, tape recorder, Docu pen, slide rules, camera, and tape recorders.