Janmashtami 2022 is another day to count your blessings and understand that ‘Karma is everything.’
- Value Love and Friendship
- Do what you love
- Have faith in your gut feelings
- Scroll for more…
There is so much that one can learn from Lord Krishna. Janmashtami 2022 marks the birth of Lord Krishna, and this year it will be celebrated on August 18 & 19. He is the avatar of Lord Vishnu and leads a simple life. One can learn patience, vision and how to use the power of Karma from him. The recent past had been harrowing for all. Many people lost their job, hope and dear ones.
In that case, this Janmashtami 2022 we have compiled a list of teachings by Lord Krishna that we can use to deal with difficult situations.
1. If you want to win any battle, you have to succeed in your mind first – So remove the fear from your mind
Lord Krishna was Arjun’s philosopher. He taught him on every path, and one of the essential teachings highlighted that if you want to win any battle, you must first win it in your mind. That’s the step towards winning any war. The war against time is brutal, but we all need to remove the fear from our minds. It will not last forever, and to win the battle against it, we need to succeed in our minds.
2. Value Love and Friendship:
Lord Krishna says you should always value your friendships and loved ones. They are the one who matters the most.
3. Do what you love: Even during the difficult times, he never stopped playing the flute. Lord Krishna says one should always have their passion. Passion can breathe new life into us when we are overwhelmed. We have seen many people who are now successful individuals. But to achieve this, they risked quitting their well-paid jobs. And some managed to strike a balance between passion and profession.
4. Being Calm and Composed in every situation is the key: He always smiled and remained calm in every situation. He was conscious of the future but knew it was essential to live in the present. The first thing you need to do during a tough time is- Stay calm and composed. It will definitely help you in finding a solution.
5. Do not cry for your past, do not worry about the future. Just go with the flow and concentrate on your present.
6. Have faith in your gut feelings: Our conscience never lies to us. Our minds our biased, they analyse all things into good and evil, and sometimes when we overthink, it finds bad from good as well
7. Friends forever do exists: Believe in friendship and cherish your good friends forever
8. Be empathetic: Try to look at things from the other person’s view too
9. Have faith in Karma: Whatever you do later comes back to you (karma is not a bitch, it’s a reality check)
10. Follow the path of Dharma: Not the overrated term, but Dharma means (a set of rules to make our life easy).
11. Do not wear masks (not talking about the covid protection masks) it means being true to yourself before others.
These were the 11 important lessons that can help us to get through this time. There is so much negativity all around that it is important to count our blessings. Let us be thankful to God for everything he has given us.