Jacobabad of Pakistan is the hottest city in Asia: How does global warming affect the temperature?
Jacobabad of Pakistan is the hottest city in Asia and possibly the world. There the temperature reaches up to 53 degrees Celsius in the summer season. It is becoming normal for the temperature of the thermometer to remain between 50 and 52 degrees. If the earth continues to warm up at this rate, then not only Jacobabad, but many places will have such a temperature. There are many cities in the world where it is very hot. A lot of us do not like the hot weather, but have you ever thought about how would people live in the country and city which gets the most heat in the world? Jacobabad, the city with 2,00,000 people is known for its scorching heat. According to a report, most of the hospitals in the city are flooded with heatstroke cases.
The severe heatwaves force residents to stay inside their homes. According to experts, the mixture of heat and humidity in its environment has now made it one of the hottest cities. Notably, the human body cannot withstand such a high temperature. Apart from Jacobabad, here is a list of other hottest cities all across the globe.
Check this report by Telegraph
🔥Hotter than the human body can handle
🇵🇰@benfarmerDT visited Jacobabad – a city in Pakistan that was one of the hottest places on the planet.
— The Telegraph (@Telegraph) June 28, 2021
- Dasht-e-Lut, Iran: The city of Dasht-e-Lut in Iran is considered to be the hottest place in the world. It is said that in the year 2005, the maximum temperature was recorded at around 70.7 degrees Celsius. Let us also tell you that Iran comes from the Gulf countries.
- Danakil, Ethiopia:The city of Danakil in the African country of Ethiopia is also considered one of the hottest regions in the world. It is said that the average temperature here remains above 34.4 degrees Celsius throughout the year. It is also said about this place that it is the lowest place on earth.
- Wadi Halfa, Sudan: It is said about this place that it does not rain here year after year. The maximum heat falls here in the month of June. The average temperature in this place remains above 41 degrees Celsius.
- Kebili, Tunisia: This is also an African country. The city of Kebili is also known as a desert city. It is said about this place that the temperature here is usually 40 degrees Celsius. The record temperature here is 55 degrees Celsius.
- Al Azizia, Libya: It is said about the place that at one time it also used to be the hottest states in the world. Notably, a few years ago, a temperature of 58 degrees was recorded here.
How does global warming affect temperature?
Global warming is the continuous increase in the temperature of the earth’s atmosphere. Our earth naturally receives heat from the rays of the sun. These rays, passing through the atmosphere (atmosphere), hit the surface of the earth (ground, base) and then reflect from there (reflection) and return again. Earth’s atmosphere is made up of many gases, including some greenhouse gases. Most of these (most of them, many) form a kind of natural cover (layer, cover) on top of the earth. This cover blocks a part of the returning rays and thus keeps the Earth’s atmosphere warm.
What are the causes of global warming?
Due to man-made activities, the amount of greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide, methane, nitrogen oxides etc. is increasing, due to which the cover of these gases is getting denser. This cover is blocking the reflected rays of the sun, due to which the temperature of the earth is increasing.
How to avoid global warming?
- We all can reduce harmful gases by reducing the use of petrol, diesel and electricity.
- Deforestation has to be stopped. Let us all plant more and more trees. This can also, reduce the effect of global warming.
3.This can also be dealt with by technical development. We should make such refrigerators that do not use CFCs and make such vehicles that emit the least smoke.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org