Here is all you need to know about having sex during periods
• Risk of pregnancy during your Periods
• Periods sex as a pain reliever
• Infection Risk from sex during your period
Sex is a normal part of the life and should be enjoyed by all women. But before having sex make sure you understand the risk of infection and pregnancy even during your periods. Here is all you need to know about having sex during periods.
Women sexual activity during menstruation can be even more pleasurable than at other times of the month. Sexual activities may reduce migraine and cluster headache pain for some.
Here is what you need to know about having sex during your periods:
• Risk of pregnancy during your Periods:
Having sex when you are menstruating will most likely not result in getting pregnant because you are usually several days away from ovulating during ovulation. If you have shorter menstrual cycle (21 to 24 days) and you have sex towards the end of the periods because the sperm can remain viable in your vagina for up to five days so the pregnancy is possible. But this is not an optimal time to try to get pregnant if you are hoping a baby.
• Periods sex as a pain reliever:
If you are experienced of symptoms such as cramping , feeling of sadness, or depression during your periods, having sex at this time may be beneficial because orgasms release endorphins feel good hormones like oxytocin and dopamine. You can say that they will also decreased some periods symptoms. There is no harm in trying.
• Infection Risk from sex during your period:
It is crucial to practice safe sex while you are having your periods because you could still get or transmit during this time. The virus may be present in menstrual blood . Whenever doctor encourage using condom to decrease the risk. Symptoms of vaginal yeast infection are likely to occur the week before your menstrual periods.
Healthy Benefits to have sex on your periods:
• Helps to Alleviate cramps: If you suffer major cramps during your periods, then an orgasm can help nip those in the bud. When we orgasm the body releases oxytocin and dopamine along with other endorphins that can ease any periods related pain. Those hormones are far stronger than any over the counter painkiller.
• It can shorten the length for your periods:
If you having sex during your periods, it will not only shorten its length, but it will also flush out the all compound with the uterus that are causing all that cramping and pressure in the first time.
• It can create greater intimacy:
You are probably not willing to have period sex with just anybody, so when you do it is taking the intimate bond you already have to the next level.