No Relief from Heatwave from the next two days: Weather Forecast Department
The country is reeling from the severe heat wave and according to the weather department, there will be no relief for the next two days. As per reports, many parts of the country have been recording temperatures above 40 degree Celsius. The temperature in Rajasthan is soaring and place like Churu has even touched 50 degrees.
Hot and dry weather is prevailing in Delhi too. According to IMD, a slight relief is expected in the next 48 hours. The heatwave has paralysed the normal life all across Northern India. Even Jammu is also facing scorching heat from the past few days with a temperature rising above 42 degrees.
Here a few things that you need to do to beat the heat:
- Drink as much as water you can drink. Keep yourself hydrated. If you don’t like drinking plain water, you can drink Nimbu Pani. It will keep you energised too.
- Apply Sunscreen on the face before you step out in Sun. Harmful ultraviolet rays can damage your skin.
- Wear light colours and say No to bright colours like black. Apart from it, wear comfortable clothes too.
- Take bath twice a day. It will not only keep your body cool but will also help you to maintain hygiene
- Eat fruits like Water Melon, Musk Melon, Cucumber, they all will keep you hydrated and will help you to beat the scorching heat outside.
- Cover your head with a scarf or hat whenever you step out in Sun. It will reduce the chances of heatstroke and will also prevent hair damage
- In this soaring temperature, it is important to take care of furry friends. Be Kind to them; place a bowl of fresh water. Also, if you own a pet, do not leave within cars and parking areas.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com