Here is the Match prediction of India vs West Indies 2nd ODI.
India vs West Indies: As we all know, in the last ODI match of India Vs West Indies, the Indians won the match and did a commendable job. Now, everyone’s curiosity has soared over which country will lift the cup of the series.
Prediction by Ayush Gupta
In the same contrast, we got a lot of DMs (direct messages) requesting from our very own Tarot card reader Ayush Gupta to predict the future of the India vs West Indies 2nd ODI match. Ayush is the world’s youngest Reiki healer and numerologist as well. Let us see what his prediction says.
The tarot deck gives 2 cards which were 2 of pentacles and the world. As per Ayush Gupta, the series is going to be amazing for India and India is going to win the match. However, the victory will not be that easy. Therefore, it is advised for the supporters as well as for the players, not to lose hope till the last ball is served.
Highlights of India vs West Indies first ODI match
India vs West indies 1st ODI India won the match by 6 wickets.. Well played team india 🇮🇳👏..
Congratulations 👏 to our indian team 👍🏻🇮🇳…
Well captained by rohit sharma in his first ODI Match..
Man of the match award – yuzvendra chahal (4/49) pic.twitter.com/9u8QBLAPDS
— chennaisuperkings0718 (@Sandy590145022) February 6, 2022
In the first India vs West Indies first ODI match, West Indies got defeated by India with 6 wickets. India takes the lead of 1-0 in Ahmedabad.
- Riding on a clinical bowling display by Yuzvendra Chahal, and some fine hitting by Rohit Sharma made the victory possible.
- Rohit completed his 44th ODI half-century and added 84 runs for the opening wicket with Ishan Kishan. The Indian captain got out on 60(51) and soon after his dismissal, Virat Kohli too returned to the pavilion on 8.
- Ishan scored 28(36) and Rishabh Pant was the final batter to be dismissed on 11(9).
- With 34(36) from Suryakumar Yadav and 26(32) from Deepak Hooda, the run chase ended in 28 overs.
- Yuzvendra Chahal returned with 4 wickets as Team India dismissed the West Indies for 176. Shai Hope was removed early by Mohammed Siraj after being invited to bat first by the Windies.
- Washington Sundar then joined the proceedings and picked two wickets.
- At one point, West Indies were reeling at 79/7 as they kept losing wickets during the middle overs.
- Windies managed a respectable total, however, thanks to the smart batting of Jason Holder and Fabien Allen. Holder was dismissed on 57(71).
- Prasidh Krishna, among the pacers, picked up two wickets and Sundar took three.
West Indies will be the opponents in the 2nd ODI of the ongoing series and India will look to seal the series after humiliating the Caribbean side in the first match. India defeated the opposition in their 1000th ODI under Rohit Sharma’s captaincy.
On 9th February, when the two sides meet for their second meeting, the West Indies will be hoping to level the series. The second ODI between India and Wisconsin will be played on 9th February 2022 at 1:00 p.m. IST, IND vs WI 2nd ODI will be played in India.