Here are few ways to make your answer sheet presentable
Boards are around the corner and we wish all the students all the very best for the upcoming exams. We hope that you all come out with flying colours. Today, we will tell you how to make your answer sheet presentable because it can really help you to obtain good marks. Well, we must say when you are sitting in the exam hall, waiting to get your hands on that anticipated piece of paper is a crucial time. You have jammed a ton of information into your brain and you are all set to start the paper.
Students do suffer from exams related stress during the exam time this can be because they may be appearing first time for the Boards. But don’t worry today, we have come up with exam writing tips. Always keep in your mind that presentation matters a lot. Always try to make your answer sheet presentable. These quick and simple tips should be common sense, but many students who are under exam stress fail to see their mistakes. So try to avoid major exam disaster by keeping these tips in your mind.
Here’s our top exam writing tips to help you understand how to answer exam questions:
1. Practice past papers as much as you can: This is a best way to know what you have achieved since so long. You will definitely get an idea how to attempt questions. We must say there is really is no better way to get exam ready than by attempting past papers. You will understand the structure of the board exams. This process is not just about preparing an answer for a specific question, this is also about how you attempt questions in an exam, how to structure your answer, the timings you should assign and what information will get marks. Use Internet for good purpose, go and find last year board question papers.
2. Read all the questions carefully: This is a major blunder that maximum students do during their exams. The stress of the situation can cause you to misread a question, plan your answer out, start writing your response and then realise you made a mistake and wasted vital time. And what you can do is just regret! Of course, there is choice in every question paper, but then read entire question paper thoroughly so that you can choose right question to attempt. Do not forget to attempt all questions that you have selected. Don’t leave any question, at least attempt it and write anything related to it.
3. Manage your time rightly: Don’t give your entire time to one question. Divide your time so that you can read your answers sheet as well. This is where you need to be strict on yourself. Dividing your time as per question would allow you to pay full attention to each and every answer. Always remember to leave yourself some time at the end to go back over your answers and add in little notes or pieces of information about the topic. You never know this can add some more marks to your answer.
4. Structure your answer well: Sometimes students get excited just after getting their question paper because they feel they know everything. But guys always remember there is no need to jump into writing your answer. You should take the first few minutes to plan the structure of your answer. This will make your answer presentable. Every answer should be divided into three parts introduction, main body and conclusion. A lot of students see a conclusion as a final sentence to finish the piece off. A strong conclusion always help you to score high.
5. Explore both the sides of argument
We are not talking about Maths here, it’s about language subject. Sometimes we feel that question is simple and it requires straightforward answer but when you go on writing it, you will realise that it needs your efforts. So always give positive as well negative points both in your answer. Try to show both the sides of argument. Positive as well negative.
6. Review your answer thoroughly
Once you are done with your exam then review your answer sheet thoroughly so that of you have done any mistake then also you can correct it. Smart students can still make the mistake of handing their answer book in without checking through what they have written. Always try to proofread your answers as much as you can to correct any spelling mistakes and add any extra information you think are worth mentioning.
Interestingly, you will be surprised what you can spot in those last few minutes. You will come to know about your silly mistakes. Always remember last minutes is your last chance to correct your mistakes. Avoid using fluids, just cut the wrong spellings.
Remember, that exams are not monsters. Do not panic on the day of your exam because it can affect your answers. Convince yourself that you know how to answer exam questions and your almost there.
Wish you all the best!