5 benefits of drinking Aam Panna in summer.
Aam Panna is the most popular beverage during summer. Raw mangoes help in getting rid of many health-related problems. Drinking Aam Panna in the scorching summer gives the body coolness from inside. It keeps the body hydrated and supplies the electrolytes needed for the body. Apart from all this, drinking mangoes has many benefits. Today we are going to tell you about the same benefits. People consume cold beverages in the summer season, but there is nothing better than mango emerald to remove the heat in this season. This not only quenches thirst, but your body also feels refreshed.
This drink with sweet and sour taste is also very refreshing. If you drink a glass of Aam Panna daily in the summer afternoon, it immediately removes your fatigue and refreshes in minutes. Explain that a glass of Aam Panna contains about 180 calories, which is enough to make you energized throughout the day. Apart from this, it is also beneficial for problems such as gastrointestinal.
Not only this, to make it, you do not even need to go to the market. Just by following this simple recipe, you can prepare it at this house too. Ingredients for making Aam Panna: To make Aam Panna, all you need is raw mango, black salt, cumin powder, brown sugar, and mint leaves. Combining all these things, you can prepare this fun drink in 40 minutes.
How to make Aam Panna?
1. Take water in a saucepan and boil it by adding mango to it. Cook on low heat for 10 minutes until it becomes soft.
2. When the mangoes are cold, peel them with the help of a spoon.
3. Prepare a thick paste by mixing in the mango pulp mixer with the right amount of water.
4. Take out this paste in the pan and add brown sugar. Cook it on the heat until the sugar dissolves completely.
5. Keep it running continuously or else it may burn.
6. When the sugar dissolves completely, take the pan off the flame and add cumin powder, black salt, salt to it.
7. Take 1 or 2 teaspoons of mango mixer in a long glass and add cold water, now mix it well.
8. Serve after garnishing with mint leaves.
What are the health benefits of drinking Aam Panna:
1. Good for the heart:- In the summer, we remove a lot of sodium from the body through sweat. In this case, drinking mango leaves keeps the balance of sodium in the body. When there is a lack of sodium in the body, it directly threatens the heart. This increases the chances of strokes and heart attacks. In such a situation, having mangoes can help you in dealing with this problem.
2. Nutritious: It has many nutrients like- Calcium, magnesium, iron, vitamin A and vitamin C are found in sufficient quantities in a glass of Panna. All these compounds help to maintain the immune system. Mango is also very beneficial for skin health.
3. Good for eyes – Raw mangoes are rich in Vitamin A. Vitamin A is an essential vitamin for the eyes. It helps to protect the eyes from many problems including night blindness, dry eyes. In such a situation, drinking mango leaves every day keeps the eyes healthy.
4. Help in preventing diabetes:- Mango curd keeps the insulin levels in the body normal. Also, its glycemic index is very low. In this case, it helps prevent diabetes. But it should also be consumed in balanced quantities.
5. Relieving Constipation – Raw mango contains soluble fibre which helps indigestion. Apart from this, elements like Easter, Aldehyde are also found in them. They work for the betterment of the digestive system and prevent constipation.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org