Handy tips to get flawless skin at home
Every woman wants
beautiful and flawless skin. Perfect and beautiful skin is one of the main elements of a woman’s beauty. Here are few handy tips to get flawless skin at home.
Your skin care and life style habits are the primary predictors of your skin’s health. Some of the main factors that take a toll on the quality and texture of your skin are lack of sleeping, poor nutrition, pollution, damage from the sun’s ultraviolet rays, excessive smoking, and drinking alcohol.
There are thousand of beauty products that promise to give your skin beautiful. Instead of relying on these products, you can try simple and easy home remedies to improve your skin beautiful.
Here are some tips to get clean skin at home:
• Lemon : Lemon is a one of the biggest ingredients that can keep your skin healthy . The citric acid present in lemon helps the skin to glow by removing the dead cells, and its vitamin C content help to reduce dark sports by increasing the cell renewal process.
• Apply fresh grip lemon juice on entire face and neck. Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
• Another option, grip the juice of one half lemon and mix one to two tablespoon of honey in it. Apply on your face, leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and then remove it all.
• Turmeric : Turmeric is the best antiseptic and skin lightning agent that reduce spots and marks. Turmeric can alleviate allergic, inflammatory and skin disorder that make your skin more dull and lifeless.
• Mix one tablespoon of turmeric powder with enough pineapple juice to make a paste. Apply the paste on your face and neck. Leave it till the paste dries completely.
Honey is a great moisturizer and it also has antibacterial properties that help ward off infection.
• Apply honey directly on your face. Let it dry naturally and then rinse it off with warm water. The water content in honey will deeply moisturize the skin, then make it soft and clear. Do this simple remedy once daily or every other day.
• Aloe Vera :Aloe Vera has antibacterial properties that helps to kill bacterial , anti-inflammatory properties that help sooth irritated skin, and astringent properties that help heal scares.
• Apply the gel from an Aloe Vera leaf.
• Apply the gel on your face using cotton ball.
• Using this remedy daily or several times per week can make your skin flawless.
Baking Soda: Baking soda balance PH levels of your skin, which is very important to maintain clear skin. It’s mild antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties help to deal problems with anti acne , pimples and sports.
• Mix one teaspoon of baking soda with one teaspoon of water or lemon juice to make a paste. Clean your face and use this paste to gently clean the face.
Finally, rinse your face with warm water and pat it dry with towel .