Holi Wishes 2019: 10 colorful messages to send this Holi
Holi 2019 is around the corner. The preparation for the festival is in full swing all across the nation. It is a festival of joy, color, and happiness. Holi 2019 will be celebrated on March 21. The festival symbolizes the victory of truth over evil. As we all know “Har festival ka maaza apno ke Saath ata hai.” In that case, you should wish them Holi in a special way. With the festival of colors approaching, here is a list of messages that you can send to your loved ones to make their Holi full of joy. Holi wishes 2019, here is what all you can send.
1. ”Wishing you love, success, and Happiness this Holi. May your life get filled with the color of optimism and hope. Wishing you a colorful Holi.”
2. ”Let colors add happiness to your life. May God shine his grace on you. May peace and love fill your homes. Wishing you a happy and Safe Holi.”
3. ” May the spirit of Holi leave you drenched with joy. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Holi.”
4. ” Holi is the time to bond, eat sweets and de-stress. Come let’s rejuvenate by ourselves by immersing in the color of joy, happiness, and laughter.”
5. “Holi is the festival of colors. I wish with all my heart that it brings more colors to your life. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Holi.”
6. “Let us spread peace and harmony with the vibrant colors of Holi. Wish you a Holi filled with love, sweets, and happiness.”
7. “I am hoping that your life gets filled with different colors of joy and fun. Wishing you a joyous and wonderful Holi .”
Read more: Holi 2019: How to keep hair damage at bay?
8. “Celebrating the colors of our beautiful relationship, I wish you and your family and all the bright hues of life.”
9. “May God paint the canvas of your life with the colors of Joy, Love, Happiness, prosperity, Good health, and success.”
10. “Bring all the negativity and bring positivity in your life. Celebrate this Holi with Vibrant colors.”
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org