Wondering what to watch next? 10 Hindi short films on Youtube that are a must watch
Pandemic has changed our lives forever. From watching a new film to even catching up with friends, things are not the same. Finally, these new changes are now in stuck our system. We have now adapted to the new normal. When it comes to entertainment, OTT platforms have completely taken over. All you need is – Your phone, earphones and subscription of different OTT platforms. Grab your popcorns and watch films! We have spent the entire year in the lockdown, and you must have watched all the shows. Now, if you are wondering what to watch next? Here is a list of 10 short films available on youtube that you should definitely watch:
1. Ghar Ki Murgi : This is at the top of our list. It is an emotional tale of a homemaker who is always taken for granted. We often see the scenario in our homes where our mothers work round clock for everyone except themselves.
2. Ek Choti Si Ego: A beautiful story of ex-husband and wife. It takes you on a journey where you feel “kash baatey clear kar lete”. In short, Life may take you to places, but some places stay forever in your heart.
3.Ved & Arya: Starring Nakul Mehta and Sanaya Irani, Ved Arya is a beautiful film with a strong social message.
4. Pihu: A cute love story of Pihu and Danish who are childhood sweethearts. A lovey-dovey story that will hit the right chord.
5. Adheen: Starring Sanjay Mishra, Adheen is a must-watch. Selfless or Selfish, what is the definition of love in a family.
6. Rogan Josh: Directed by Sanjeev Vig, this short film deserves applause. How a perfect dinner conversation leads to an uncomfortable truth? The narration of the story keeps you at the edge.
7. Ahalya: Directed by Sujoy Ghosh and starring legendary actor Soumya Chatterjee, the film make you hold on to your seat. It was highly appreciated by the audience. If you haven’t watched it, then you should watch it right away.
8. Chutney: A bit sweet and a whole lot spicy. Tisca Chopra will leave you amazed in Chutney and Swad aisa that you will never forget.
9. Kriti : Falling in love is the most beautiful feeling, right? But is it always real or it’s just in your head. Figure out in this engaging short film starring Radhika Apte, Manoj Vajpayee, and Neha Sharma
10. Devi: A powerful short by Priyanka Banerjee which talks about a tale of truth, suffering and sisterhood!
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com