5 Super healthy diet habits to borrow from Janhvi Kapoor for that extra glow
Janhvi Kapoor is a complete stunner and she is also one of the fittest celebrities in the country. A lot of us, especially women crave smooth skin & healthy hair like celebrities. Well, attaining that is not an impossible task. All you need is, ‘Right Diet’. Janhvi Kapoor is extremely popular on social media and her beauty is something to die for. Here, we bring to you 5 super healthy diet habits that you can borrow from Janhvi Kapoor to get a glow like her. These habits will not only make you look good but will also make you feel good. Without any further ado, let us take a look at the habits.
1. Drink lots of water or you can even start your day with a spoon of GHEE & hot water: Hydration is very important for your body. It flushes out all the toxic elements from the body. If you start your day with ghee and hot water in the morning it hydrates your skin internally. Janhvi starts her day with a spoon of ghee.
Read more: 10 Tips To Take Good Care Of The Pet
2. Try to have your last meal at least at 10 pm: If you can have it at 8 pm, then nothing is better than that. But you should always try to have it at least by 10 pm. It keeps your metabolism healthy.
3. Include a lot of veggies: Be it spinach, sweet potato, or even dal, your afternoon meal should be satiating and it should have a lot of veggies. One should go for green leafy vegetables as they are super healthy for skin and hair
4. Good sleep: It is important to have an ample amount of sleep. Janhvi tries to sleep for 8 hours and it is one of the main element for external glow.
5. Not go too low on carbs: According to Janhvi, everybody has their own metabolism and body needs. We shouldn’t just blindly following the trends of diet & include carbs for energy. Lastly, do not forget to exercise.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com