Health Benefits of Ginger Water: It has the potential to prevent cancer
Detoxification is the simple way by which your body gets cleansed from unwanted toxins. Ginger is a delicious and healthy spice as it is also used for medicinal purposes. But do you know about the amazing health benefits of Ginger Water?
Benefits of Adrak Wala Pani (ginger water)
Ginger water is the most powerful and natural solution to stubborn fat. But a healthy diet alongside will allow you to reap maximum benefit. Ginger strengthens the immune system, improves blood circulation, relieves joint pain, and improves digestion.
Having this powerful drink every day before breakfast and dinner will help you to burn fat from the thighs, hips, waist, and combat other illnesses.
There are various studies supporting how this renowned herb can do wonders with one’s health. But when it comes to ginger water research is not conclusive.
One study revealed that using hot ginger water, found that participants who drank it after breakfast felt fuller afterwards. It could have a positive effect when it comes to weight management. But no study found ginger water may lower fasting blood sugar levels.
In folks with type 2 diabetes, drinking ginger water may also help in relieving pain. Overall drinking ginger water appears to be safe, however, you can take some precautions before trying it out.
Precautions to be taken before consuming ginger water (Adrark wala paani)
- Don’t drink too much ginger water as you could experience gas, loose stools, abdominal pain, or heartburn.
- 2 Ginger may interfere with blood-thinning medication. So, it is important to talk to your doctor first.
- Ginger is also known for helping with nauseousness. Although there is no research suggesting any harm. But it is still recommended to check with your doctor first if you are pregnant and dealing with morning sickness.
- Lastly, you can easily make your ginger water. Just be sure to buy fresh ginger. It should have smooth skin and a delicious spicy smell.
Ginger has a strong taste so; you might add some honey or lemon to help with the flavour. So, let us try to make it ourselves.
How to prepare a lemon ginger drink?
- In a pan add 2 cups of water.
- Let it boil
- Meanwhile, take 1-inch ginger and smash the ginger slice in a traditional stone wet grinder.
- Add the smashed ginger and mix it in the boiling water.
- Add a pinch of salt and mix it well. This is an optional step. If you want to skip it, you can.
- Boil the mixture for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
- As the water starts boiling, add regular tea leaves.
- Switch off the flame and cover it for a minute.
- Strain it out using a tea strainer.
- Add 1 teaspoon lemon juice and mix it well for a better flavour.
- After filling your cup, you can add 2 teaspoons of honey and again mix it well.
- Bring the water to boil and add 5-6 thin slices of ginger root.
- Simmer the mixture for 15 minutes and let it cool.
- Strain and add a few drops of lemon.
And your detoxifying tonic i.e., Adrak wala paani is ready.
You can also buy ginger water from the store. They have it in the form of herbal water or tea or juice. Drinking ginger water is a great way to get more natural healthy fluids in your body rather than those amazing sugary drinks. Naturally, they are bad for your health and many people consume them in excess.