Black Grape is a super food that is extremely beneficial for your hair, skin, and health
Black grapes have higher antioxidant content than other grapes. They are velvety colored and they have a sweet taste. They can be eaten raw or you can make a juice. The nutritionist Victor Lindlahr mentioned a phrase which says, “You are what you eat,” perfectly explains why we should opt for a healthier diet. If you include 200-250 grams of black grapes in your diet on alternate weekdays, you can benefit your skin, hair, and health. It is a good source of fiber and vitamins. They are sometimes known as Concord grapes. It improves the immune system. Now let’s see how it can benefit us.
1) Anti-dandruff properties – Consumption of Black grapes can reduce dandruff as it contains several vitamins which are extremely beneficial for your hair locks.
2) Prevents hair fall – It has high antioxidants content along with Vitamin E which prevents hair fall by making the roots of hair stronger and healthier.
3) Works as a Natural Sunscreen – It can be used to protect skin from harmful sun rays and it is also used to cure skin damage caused due to overexposure to the sun.
4) Lighten scars and dark spots – Acne scars and dark circles trouble most women in their adolescence. Apply a mix of black grape with a bit salt, bake it for 15 minutes and apply on the affected area and see the scars getting vanished in two to three days.
5) Anti- ageing properties – Consumption of black grapes reduce wrinkles and reverse the aging process. Antioxidants rich grapes can increase the elasticity of skin which results in younger and glowing skin.
6) Get long hair – It not only prevents hair fall but it even increases hair growth by increasing blood circulation in the scalp. It even strengthens the root of hairs resulting in improved hair growth.
7) Fights Diabetes – Resvertrol is an antioxidant which is present in abundance in black grapes. It increases insulin secretion and it controls blood sugar level. Thus, diabetic patients can satisfy their sweet tooth with black grapes without worrying about their blood sugar level.
8) Healthy heart – The phytochemicals present in it reduces cholesterol level in the body and prevents us from heart attacks and other heart diseases.
9) Prevents Cancer – A less known fact is that black grapes can cure or prevent several cancers like skin cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer etc.
10) Weight loss agent – It removes toxins from the body which helps in losing unwanted weight. A person feels much lighter and healthier without the harmful toxins.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at