Avoid some common mistakes that can create trouble for your breasts
Breasts are the most important feature of womanhood and are a valuable asset for all women. We all pay a lot of attention to our skin, right? But most of us forget to take care of our breasts health. Few things ladies ignore and that ignorance have become a natural habit for many women and which can lead to various health issues for your breasts and can even destroy the shape of your breasts too.
Here are some common mistakes that you must avoid because it can create trouble for your breasts:-
- Choose Correct Bra Size: Research says that only 25% of women wear bras of the correct size. Others only choose either smaller or bigger size of their size. This has to be avoided as wrong bra size can meddle with the natural shape of the breasts. Notably, tight inner wear can constrict the blood vessels.
- Stop Tweezing Hairs: Breast skin is very sensitive or soft for hair tweezing. At this place, hair removal is recommended in a natural way instead of using tweezers. This is one of the mistakes that can affect the health of your breasts.
- Avoid Pinching Breast: Most of the women may like it. But it is not totally harmless. The effect from pinching can lead to soreness of the breasts. The effect of pinching can also be compared to wearing of tight lingerie.
- Piercing and Tattoos: Any kind of piercing is dangerous because of the risk of inflammation. Especially, breast piercing is considered even more dangerous as the lymph nodes lie very close to it. One more disadvantage, you can’t able to wear lace lingerie with pierced nipples. This is the mistake that can harm the health of your breasts.
- Jogging, Wear a Sports Bra: The G-force of Mother Earth is still there. Jogging, exercising and performing other heavy activities without wearing a sports bra may lead to breast deformation. It is one of the most common mistakes that affect the health of your breasts.
- Stop Sleeping On Your Stomach: Sleeping on your stomach can’t make your breasts smaller or bigger, but their shape may change with some time. In case, you cannot avoid sleeping on your stomach, but if you are habitual to sleep on your stomach in the same way daily then, you need to put a blanket or a pillow under yourself.
- Say ‘No’ to Plastic surgery: Some women are happy and some are sad with the size of their breasts. The difference between the size and the shape of lacteal glands occurs frequently. However, surgery is not the proper solution of it. This is the important thing that can spoil the health of your breasts.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at