Valentine’s Day 2019: Happy Birthday Kumar Vishwas
Not everybody in this world is blessed with the power of creating magic with words. In our generation, we did not have iconic literary figures like Ghalib to spell love for us. These days there are very few poets who have the ability to create magic with their words and one of them is Dr.Kumar Vishwas. His poetry flows like a river. His poetry touches our heart. On his birthday, let us take a look at his beautiful Poems.
Kumar Vishwas was born on 10 February 1970. As he turns a year older we would like to wish him a very Happy Birthday. As Valentine’s week is also going on, here are few heartwarming poems by Kumar Vishwas:
1. Koi deewana Kehta hai, koi pagal samajhta hai. Magar Dharti ki bechaini ko bas badal samjhata hai. Mai tujse door kaisa hoo, tu mujh se door kaise hai. Ye tera Dil Smajahta hai ya era dil samajhta hai.”
2. “Main Tumhe dhundhe Swarg ke dwar tak roz aata raha, roz jaata raha. Tum gazal ban gai, geet meindhal gai, Manch se mai tumhe gungunata raha.”
3. “Bahut karni hai baat, Kaun kare Dard se do- do haath kaun kare .Hum tujhe rab kahe ya buth samajhe. Ishq mai Jaath- Paath Kaun kare.”
4. “Khud ko asaan kar rahi ho na. Hum par eshaan kar rahi ho na. Humne Samjha hai pyaar, par tum toh jaan pehchan kar rahi ho.”
5. “Abhi –Abhi ek geet racha hai. Tumko jeete Jeete. Abhi- Abhi amrit Chalka hai, amrit peete- peete Abhi –Abhi ehsaas hua jeeven Jeevan hota hai. Khudko shunya banana bhi kitna virat hota hai.”
We wish him loads of luck for his future. And we wish that he keeps writing because his words are true gold.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com