Happy Birthday Janhvi Kapoor: Dhadak Girl turns a year older
Wish you a very Happy Birthday Janhvi Kapoor. Yes, our Dhadak girl has turned a year older today. Janhvi Kapoor was born to Sridevi Kapoor and Boney Kapoor on March 6, 1997. She made her Bollywood debut in the year 2018 and took the nation by storm with her ethereal beauty. Her family and industry friends took to social media to pour their wishes on her special day. Her cousin Sonam Kapoor shared a throwback picture and it is melting our heart, take a look.
Apart from her, Sara Ali Khan also took to her Instagram account to wish Janhvi Kapoor. Ever since both the beauties have entered Bollywood, there are rumors that the divas don’t share a warm equation. Putting end to all rumors, Sara sent lovely her wishes to Janhvi.
Janhvi has turned 22, but there is so much that millennials can learn from her. Janhvi lost her mother last year a few days before her birthday. Everybody knows how excited Sridevi was to watch Janhvi on the silver screen. Unfortunately, she passed away on February 24, 2018, and Janhvi’s first film Dhadak released in July.
Here is all that we can learn from her:
1. She is a strong girl. Her mother’s sudden demise didn’t stop her from achieving her goal. She handled the situation maturely.
2. Sibling bond is very important. She is very protective about her sister Khushi and she also shares a very special bond with Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor
3. It is important to have some honest and true friends. Janhvi has an uber cool group of friends, and she keeps giving us friendship goals.
4. She pulls off desi look like a pro. Her fashion stays always on point. You can surf through her Instagram account to get some clue.
5. Natural ingredients are the savior. She has revealed the secret of her beauty is – Hydration and Natural ingredients.
On the work front
She is currently working on her second film her next Kargil Girl in Lucknow. Recently, she was also spotted in Kashi Vishwanath Temple in Varanasi. She was wearing a white Chinakari Salwar Suit and as usual, she was looking stunning.
We wish her a very happy birthday and a wonderful year ahead!
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com