Friendship Day Special: 10 things you can do this friendship day and do something Hatke
Friendship Day Special: Friendship day is all around the corner, and one can easily spot shops full of beautiful friendship bands. We all make friends in all walks of life. Some stay with us, and some may not. But friendship is the best relationship in this world you can cherish forever.
Year by year, it’s becoming harder to find time to chit-chat with our friends. However, you can compensate for all your losses throughout the year on Friendship Day. The day, as it is called, is the ideal day to dedicate to your best buddies who have been with you.
On this Friendship Day special, we bring you a list of crazy things you must do with your BFFs. Just go crazy this friendship day, and celebrate your bond of friendship even with your mommy, daddy or sissy.
With every passing year, we hardly find time to chit- chat with our friends. However, you can compensate all the loss you have throughout the year on Friendship Day. The day, as it is called, is the ideal day to dedicate to your best buddies, who have been with you.
On the occasion of Friendship day, we bring to you a list of crazy things that you must do with your BFFs. Just go crazy this friendship day, and celebrate your bond of friendship even with your mommy, daddy or sissy.
1. Best movie outing: This is the best thing you can do with your friends, especially if you and your gang are movie buffs. Plan a time and watch the latest movie running at your nearest theater. Go and watch Harry Met Sejal. Isn’t it a perfect idea or even better meet at a friend’s place and watch those old films you watched with your gang during your old days. This will also bring back memories and you will get a lot of time to chit-chat and laugh as well.
2. Hit the Beach: The best thing to do with your besties on Friendship Day is to soak up some sun. Hit the beach with your gang and play some outdoor games. Have some junk food and drench yourself in the seawater. Beach can be a perfect location too.
3. Enjoy nature’s beauty: If you are connected to nature, then go with this plan. Heading for a picnic is also a great option to celebrate the joy of being with your friends for all these years. Find an ideal spot close to nature. And pack some juices, yummies, and your favourite wines before heading for the outing.
4. Rejuvenate your bond: Girls, this plan is for you. Book an appointment at your favourite spa or parlour for you and your besties. Get yourself pampered to the fullest with a spa, body massage, manicure, pedicure, and body massage.
5. Go adventurous: If you are not an adventurous person, try it. If you and your BFFs are adventure lovers, then give the child in you a nice treat this friendship day. Go for gliding, scuba diving, river rafting, or mountain climbing, and enjoy your day to the fullest.
6. Pyjama Party: The best plan is. Select a soothing location and plan a perfect Pyjama party with your gang. This is the best option for those who love staying indoors and talking their hearts out with your bestie. Arrange a pyjama party with your best friend and talk and discuss all the old memories you two share. Laugh out loud, dance to the craziest music, indulge in junk food, and do all those things that make you feel good together.
7. Swap your clothes: If you envy your friend’s wardrobe, this is the ideal chance to raid it. Ask your bestie to swap their wardrobe with you this friendship day. This is a perfect day to do so.
8. Rekindle old friendships, send texts, and make calls! Dig the numbers out and ring up your oldest friends. Try to reach out to your old friends, those you are no longer in touch with.
9. Clear the air Clear up old gruff and greet the people you once were friends with! Don’t let some stupid misunderstandings make your day any less awesome than it can be!
10. Cooking parties are even more fun when with friends! Gather in a kitchen and invent new recipes by adding the flavours of every different hand!
Do you have other ideas for making friendship day special? Ping us below.