Loving your partner madly is okay, adjusting to some extent and making improvements in your personality is also okay. But killing yourself in a relationship is not worthy.
Here are five things that you should never do in a relationship just on the sake of saving it.
- It’s not your responsibility to say sorry every time and don’t say it because you don’t want to get into an argument.
- Forced sex, it should be with consent because he / she will feel bad. You need not to lose your virginity.
- Stop them if they are being insensitive to your body shapes. Mocking every time is not appreciated.
- If he/ she will think about your relationship in future or need more time. You need to take a call.
- If there is trust issue then also it is important to talk because this would eventually destroy your relationship.