Father’s Day 2021: 15 best Messages, Quotes and Wishes that you can send to your father
Father’s Day 2021 is around the corner. Every year it is celebrated on the 3rd Sunday of June in India. Father’s Day 2021 will be celebrated on June 20. It is a day dedicated to celebrating the importance of fathers in our lives. Former Baseball Player Wade Boggs once said, “Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.” Correct! Every dad is a hero as they dedicate their lives to the happiness of their kids. Pandemic has changed everything for us, especially for our parents. A lot of us are still away from our mom and dad and unfortunately, some even lost their parents to COVID 19. This Father’s Day hold your dad tight and let him know how important he is for you. Just in case, if he is away from you, here are 15 best messages, wishes, and GIFS to share on WhatsApp to make him feel special.
Messages that you can send to your dad :
1.You are the greatest of God. Thank you always for supporting me and letting me do what I wanted to do in life. Happy Father’s Day, Dad.
- Even though Father’s Day comes once a year. I hope you know that I appreciate everything you have done for me each and every day. Love you dad for everything.
- Thank you for giving the best life advice. You have taught me to live life with dignity, grace and discipline. Papa, you are our world.
- You are my superhero and will always remain the most important man of my life. Thank you for being you. I can’t imagine my life without you. Happy Father’s Day.
- Just in case, if he is a stubborn kid of your family – From fighting for samosa to shouting at us for little things, Papa you make our house a home.
Inspirational Quotes that you can send to your Papa:
- The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself but for his family.
- The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.
- The best fathers have the sweetest and softest heart – Happy Father’s Day Marshmallows
- Fathers just don’t love their children every then and now, it is a love without any end.
- When you need real understanding, guidance and support, a father is always there
- What makes you a man is not the ability to have a child- it is the courage to raise one
- Anyone who does anything to help a child is a Hero
- A man knows when he is growing because he begins to look like his father.
- A happy family is the reflection of a good father and a loving husband.
- She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her, the most potent moral force in her life was the love of her father
A note for people who lost their father to COVID
When the second corona wave battered India, a lot of people lost their fathers to COVID-19. Here is a small message for all of them.
We know he has left a void behind that cannot be filled. He was your hero and life will never be the same without him. But as you know he always wanted to see you happy and succeeding in life, right? So it is time to make his dream come true. Restart your life slowly and start doing things that your father always wanted you to do as a tribute.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up, or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org