Eid Mubarak to all: Spread Peace and Happiness
The holy month of Ramadan is celebrated all across the world with great enthusiasm. Muslims take part in a period of fasting, in which they don’t eat or drink before dawn or after sunset for a month. During this month, Muslims devote themselves to Allah and concentrate on their faith. Finally, the Pak month has to an end, and Eid 2019 will be celebrated on June 5.
In that case, we have compiled a list of messages that you can send to your friends and family in spreading the word of peace and happiness all around.
1. “May Allah bring you joy, happiness, peace and prosperity on this blessed occasion. Wishing you and your Family – Eid Mubarak.”
2. ” May the magic of this Eid brings lots of happiness in your life. May you stay pink of your health and get everything that you desire. Eid Mubarak.”
3. ”Let this Eid open the doors of new opportunities and fresh ideas for you.”
4. On the auspicious occasion of Eid, I pray that – “Happiness may be at your door, knock it early, stay late and leave the gift of Allah’s peace, love, joy, and good health behind.”
5. ”No shadows to depress you, only happiness surround you. May Allah bless your life with an abundance of love and happiness. Eid Mubarak .”
Also Read: Recipe of Yummy Sewai
6. “Don’t hold on to any grudge. Forgive everyone and start Fresh – Eid Mubarak.”
7. “Let us thank Allah for blessing us with the best things in life. Unki Rehmat yuhi bani rahe- Eid Mubarak.”
8. “Strive more tolerance. Life is a wonderful journey. On the occasion of Eid, Let us make it beautiful by spreading peace – Eid Mubarak.”
9. “Your Positivity is contagious. This Eid, don’t forget to spread because the world really needs it. Eid Mubarak.”
10. “Have faith in the power of Love. It can mend souls so keep spreading it, the way you always do. Eid Mubarak.”
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com