Eid 2022: Eid Mubarak to all, Spread Peace and Happiness!
- Eid 2022 : When will it be celebrated?
- 10 Messages that you can send to your loved ones
The holy month of Ramadan is celebrated all across the world with great enthusiasm. Muslims take part in a period of fasting, in which they don’t eat or drink before dawn or after sunset for a month. During this month, Muslims devote themselves to Allah and concentrate on their faith. Finally, the Pak month has come to an end, and Eid 2022 will be celebrated May 3, 2022.
This is the Meethi Eid and it is celebrated every year on the first day of Shawaal, the month of Islamic calendar. On this Eid, Muslims fast and feast together with their family and friends. During this period, Muslims also offer special prayers. This year Eid will be celebrated on May 3 and according to the central government it is a gazetted holiday and celebration will be based on the sighting of the moon. The date of the festival does not remain the same every year. It keeps changing. For Muslims, the new month begins only after sighting of the crescent moon when the religious authorities confirm it.
During the pandemic all celebrations were halted and this year too we are witnessing rise in the cases.
It is important to be safe and follow all COVID 19 protocols during the celebrations. If you are away from your family this year, we have compiled a list of messages that you can send to your loved ones.
Do not forget to spread peace and happiness all around.
- “May Allah bring you joy, happiness, peace and prosperity on this blessed occasion. Wishing you and your Family – Eid Mubarak.”
- ” May the magic of this Eid bring lots of happiness in your life. May you stay healthy and get everything that you desire. Eid Mubarak.”
- ”Let this Eid open the doors of new opportunities and fresh ideas for you.”
- On the auspicious occasion of Eid, I pray that – “Happiness may be at your door, knock it early, stay late and leave the gift of Allah’s peace, love, joy, and good health behind.”
- ”No shadows to depress you, only happiness surrounds you. May Allah bless your life with an abundance of love and happiness. Eid Mubarak .”
Also Read: Recipe of Yummy Sewai
- “Don’t hold on to any grudge. Forgive everyone and start Fresh – Eid Mubarak.”
- “Let us thank Allah for blessing us with the best things in life. Unki Rehmat yuhi bani rahe- Eid Mubarak.”
- “Strive more tolerance. Life is a wonderful journey. On the occasion of Eid, Let us make it beautiful by spreading peace – Eid Mubarak.”
- “Your Positivity is contagious. This Eid, don’t forget to spread because the world really needs it. Eid Mubarak.”
- “Have faith in the power of Love. It can mend souls so keep spreading it, the way you always do. Eid Mubarak.”
Liked this post?
Register at One World News to never miss out on videos, celeb interviews, and best reads.