‘Do Not React’: Ways to manage your anger
‘Do Not React’: Ways to manage your anger :- We are living in the world where everybody is in a hurry to get things instantly, and when we do not get them, it brings frustration which further results into anger. Our generation has become short –tempered and rather working on it, we take pride in telling it to others.
What is Anger?
Well everyone can have their own definition to it, but for me just as the darkness in absence of light – Anger is absence of peace and love and that frustration comes in the form of anger.
When people do not work according to us, it makes us angry and frustrated. Sometimes it happens because we expect more and in return we get unexpected results.
Here are ways to deal with it and manage your anger:
- Try to postpone your reaction because if you will hold your reaction for a while, after some time it will come to normal
- Figure out the reason that why you are getting angry, and if it is a silly reason do not react
- Before yelling or shouting on others be aware that your original religion is not anger but it is peace that you should maintain
- Listen soothing music, whenever you feel angry
- Take deep breath to control it
- Have a glass of water
Anger management is important for you as well as for the people around you because it is important to break vicious cycle to live a peaceful life. Whenever you feel that your mind is going in a negative direction, take U –turn and fix all the positive things into it.
If you are angry and you want to express your emotions do it but in the right way. And learn how to react, when people do not work according to your wish.