Go ethnic and rule this festive season
Are you confused what to wear this festive season? You should follow these simple style tips to enhance your festive style this season. Keep your body shape in mind to get the perfect outfit for a fashionable statement this festive season.
Experts have decoded fashion for different body shapes, and here are tips for you to follow. Apple shape: Draw focus on arms and legs with outfits that are loose on waist. Don’t feel shy to try out different clothing and trends according to your body shape. Try out these techniques to look your best.
Follow simple style tips to enhance your festive style game this season. Don’t feel shy and try out different clothing and trends according to your body shape. Try out these techniques and use your body shape to look your best.
- Apple shape: You should focus on your arms and legs with these outfits that are loose on the waist. A-line kurta, deep neckline will work best for you. Choose slim, cigarette pants and keep dupatta on the side. You are all set to be glamorous.
- Pear shape: You should give a try for an Anarkali top paired up with solid colored patialas.
- Hourglass shape: You are having a great curve then you should flaunt them with Anarkalis, peplum top paired with fitted the pants, or flared tops with fit bottom. Avoid ill-fitted clothing.
- Inverted triangle shape: Straight cut tops, wrap tops, split tops with flared or fuller pants and skirts are best options for you. You should try these dresses to this festival and be a centre of attraction.
- Maangtika: Kundan maangtikas are in trend. The tear droplet gives a very elegant look and you can opt for the droplet that matches with your dress. Rajasthani Mangtikas are also in vogue and they will come with a single circular ornament and this look will definitely going to be classy.
- Big nose ring: Big nose rings (nath) have become a common favorite among women. If you don’t want to get nose piercing? Well, there are a lot of options to give a try from the clip on the category.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org