Dating an introvert can be tricky: Here are few things you need to keep in mind
We all are different and unique from each other and nobody is perfect. In this unique and crazy world, we meet and greet many people. Some are charming, some are just cute, some likes to talk and some just find serenity in silence.
We categorize people according to their behavior. There are three types of people – Extroverts, Introverts and Ambiverts. Introverts are ones who speak less and one can find them communicating to very less people. The second category is Ambivert – they have limited friends and like to take to their close friends only. Extroverts are those who boom the greetings wherever they go, who are friendly and make friends wherever they go.
Being an Introvert and Extrovert is not a choice. It’s natural within a person. Calling someone shy/ dumb or talkative isn’t a good thing, right? Why to judge someone for their habits? Why to describe their behavior a flaw? Here are few things you need to keep in mind if you are dating an introvert.
Here are things you should never ask to an Introvert:
- Why you’re so quiet? They know, they are quiet but could you please stop asking this question on a daily basis. They speak when they have something valuable to say about but being quiet doesn’t mean they are not interested in your gossips.
- We know you’re not comfortable in our group: No! They are comfortable; it’s just that they feel more comfortable when no one is around. It’s not only about your group, it’s about everyone.
- Why do you hate people so much? Wait. What? They don’t hate people. They just don’t like frequent meetings but that doesn’t mean they don’t click with you in near future.
- Why can’t you make more of an effort when you meet new people: They make efforts but it’s just that how you perceive their interaction?
- “Why do you look so depressed all the time?” NO, they are not depressed. It’s their happy face (Without laughter lines) but they just don’t pretend their emotions in front of everyone.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com