Jennifer Winget to return as Major Monica, here are 5 reasons why can’t we wait for Code M season 2
Jennifer Winget, one of the most loved celebs of the Television industry will be soon back as Monica Mehra and we can’t keep calm! Recently, she took to her Instagram account and announced the second season of Code M. Jennifer Winget marked her digital debut in 2020 in Code M as Monica Mehra and let’s be honest, she delivered a jaw-dropping performance. Jennifer played an Army lawyer in the show and left everyone awestruck with her high voltage action sequences, dialogues and modish looks. If you haven’t watched the first season of Code M, then you should watch it right away! Kyunki – Code M Season 2 will soon be streaming of Alt Balaji App.
Jennifer Winget announced Code M season 2, here are 5 reasons why can’t we keep calm!
1. Excited to watch Jennifer as Monica Mehra: Monica’s look, dedication towards her job, her love for India and her dialogue delivery made the show a hit. Nobody could have pulled this role, the way she did. We are excited to watch the reboot version of Monica. We are sure she is ready to set another benchmark.
2. Gripping Story: Last season had 8 episodes, and till the end, we were hooked. There were many twists and turns. The story of the show was gripping and full of suspense. A strong story makes a series watch –worthy.
3. Jennifer Winget and Tanuj Virwani’s soaring chemistry: In the last season, Tanuj played Jennifer’s ex-flame in the show. But fate brought them together for a case and their chemistry onscreen was soaring AF. We would like to watch more of them.
4. Rajat Kapoor: If are talking about the success of Code M, we cannot forget Rajat Kapoor’s character in the show. He played a pivotal role in the show and let us admit, the magnificent supporting cast which included Rajat Kapoor and Seema Biswas made the series a blockbuster.
5. Last but not least, the beautiful tracks of the series: The last series had some melodious track that restored our faith in love. We loved all the other songs too, and we are looking forward to hearing some beautiful tracks in this season.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org