Anjali Dalmia, a young environment activist explains what are the challenges the activists faces
1. The act of comparing oneself to other activist and not feeling whatever you are doing as enough
2. Not knowing the right path and not having the proper guidance
3. Having a constant stream of news and knowing how things are going bad
4. Lack of Resources and Funds
5. Fear of receiving hate on social media
How to deal with it?
We often say, communication is the key, here also the same thing applies. Having more conversation, taking advice, and talking to people helps a lot. Along with that, taking care of ones own self. Ensuring the physical and mental well being of our own self. There is only a certain limit to which we can help others and for that also, we need to keep ourselves healthy, hence, taking that time off to restore one’s own energy is not wrong and is a requirement of one’s body.