Ever wondered how can you compliment a girl, without her taking it a wrong way?
Some woman may enjoy being called ‘sexy,’ but there are many who doesn’t as it makes them feel uncomfortable and they think they are easy to hit-on.
For a very long time, I have been receiving several messages on WhatsApp from guys who always get confused on how to compliment on a girl’s looks. In fact, there were some messages that came from my own friends who genuinely wanted to know if there is any move that they can make.
Well, we know its human nature to enjoy being complimented. But, what may be a compliment to you, may not be to another. I have been saying this in most of my article that everybody is different and you can’t expect something that works for someone that will definitely work for another.
The truth is I have seen many girls who are super chill with all kinds of compliments and love to be called sexy or pretty while there are some who are more self-conscious and would actually prefer you to not pay any attention to her looks at all.
Also, you don’t realise this but it gets quite boring saying to a woman, she is sexy all the time.
Just remember the time when she wore that dress with the teasingly low neckline and you jumped right away to call her sexy. And again, when she wore those sexy jeans and she was all shades of hot. Not to mention that you’ve also used this word on various other occasions so it gets tiring and boring after a while.
(Courtesy: Unsplash )
Now, my question is why ‘sexy’? Aren’t there many words in English vocabulary?
You have to understand that women are moved by what they hear, and you need to upgrade from saying the same compliment every goddamn time if you want that the playful flirtation between you both to get even better.
Since not everyone enjoys being called ‘sexy,’ and you run out of words to describe her, here are a few extra words you can turn to that can replace the word that girls don’t like to hear and still, you can make them feel sexy:
- Enticing: You can use this word when she blows your mind away after all her very presence draws you in effortlessly, doesn’t it?
- Captivating: It’s not just about her curves and smoking-hot body, isn’t it? There’s something more about the entire package that you’re in love with, the entireness of her femininity which always captures your imagination.
- Alluring: Call her this if you feel her eroticism actually drawing and luring you to her. It says so much more and is not as bland as just saying she is sexy.
4. Tempting: She obviously makes you melt and when the flirting gets really deep, then it is only a matter of time before you will seal the deal with a passionate kiss which will be tempting of course.
- Fascinating: Another word that expresses that she is sexy to you and not just because of her impressive and stunning body features. It’s more than that and gives extra pleasure.
- Ravishing: Giving her this compliment means she is looking stunningly beautiful in her outstanding dress that you can’t wait to tear it apart and kiss her all over.
- Charming: The word itself explains everything and she will get the point that she just made you a day as her sexiness is too potent and keeps pulling you back.
- Sizzling: Sometimes your partner makes you feel delightful and her sexiness holds you spellbound. Call her sizzling when she looks hot in that red dress and you can’t resist.
Some other names that you can consider using it to call your partner:
- You’re irresistible
- You’re sultry (direct word to replace sexy)
- You’re gorgeous
- You’re awesome
- You’re classy
- And of course, you’re beautiful
The fact is we’re insecure beings and tend to worry about how we’re being perceived by others, which means that a genuine, a sweet compliment will be remembered forever.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org