Cake Balls Recipe
• 500 grams of lemon cake mix, any brand
• 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
• 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
• 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
• 1 container readymade lemon frosting, any brand
• 1 package almond bark (vanilla confectioner’s coating)
1. Bake cake according to directions on package.
2. Let cool completely.
3. Crumble cake mix in large bowl and mix in container of icing.
4. Mix well (I find it is easiest to use hands).
5. Refrigerate for approximately 30 minutes or until it will hold together when rolled into a 2 inch ball.
6. In saucepan over low heat or double boiler, melt almond bark.
7. Roll cake mixture into 2 inch balls.
8. Dip balls in melted almond bark and set on waxed paper to dry.
That’s all folks! Enjoy!