Becoming a mum could be exhausting & relaxing, here are Breastfeeding Tips that every mum should know!
- Babies are always good at giving hints
- So, the second way is skin to skin
- Be high on liquid
- Scroll for more…
Breastfeeding Tips for every mum: Becoming a mother is the most beautiful feeling in this world. A journey from someone’s daughter to the mother of a daughter is just amazing. The feeling can’t be expressed when a woman holds her own baby in her arms for the first time after the pain of 9 months. Not everyone can understand the array of emotions that run through a new mother. From feeling elated and joyful to suddenly drowning in self-doubt and fear, a new mother’s experiences can be both rewarding and frustrating at the same time. Many new mothers start suffering from different disorders too.
This phase is an exciting time because of the newness of the experience, but it is also a time of great uncertainty. One of the first things that worry almost all mothers is their inability to breastfeed their children. There is an assumption that breastfeeding, which is one of the most natural things in the world, should come easily.
But when women are unable to do so, it brings them great amounts of frustration and inadequacy, which, in turn, make their new mother experience dreadful. It’s not easy to be a mother and it’s definitely not easy to breastfeed your child. You need a lot of support and some knowledge in this area to keep your child well fed and strong. So, if you are also a new mommy and still struggling with Breastfeeding here are easy and simple Breastfeeding Tips you can start with.
1. Babies are always good at giving hints: Try to listen to your baby’s cue. They are very good at giving signals by touching your nipples or putting their hands in your mouth. So, always keep looking for these signals so that you can know that the baby is hungry.
2. So, the second way is skin to skin: Newborns instinctively have a heightened sense of smell so placing your baby’s skin to skin helps him or her seek out the nipples to begin breastfeeding.
3. Be high on liquid: As a mother, drink the maximum liquid and stay well hydrated so that it gets easier for your body to make more milk. Drink maximum water.
4. So, happiness is the ultimate solution to your problem: To be able to feed your child, the mother needs to be devoid of any stress. The happier the mother the more milk she will be able to produce. So, avoid tension.
5. As a mummy you need a very strong and good support system too: Breastfeeding sometimes can make moms nervous but a good support system will always help her feed her child on time. Mothers need support not from the family but from society too.
6. Don’t introduce bottles or pacifiers to the kid until he or she strops Breastfeeding completely, else the kid will simply stop drinking your milk. This is not good for his or her health.
By following these Breastfeeding tips and getting some professional help, you’ll soon get the hang of it. Plus, the more you nurse, the more milk you’ll produce, and the more practice you’ll get. Before long, breastfeeding will become a routine and enjoyable part of your day, and you’ll look forward to the special bonding time it gives you and your baby.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up, or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com.