How Kangana’s bizarre statements make her a controversial queen?
Kangana Ranaut is famous throughout Bollywood for her impetuosity. Kangana Ranaut remains in constant discussion at this time. Since the death of Sushant Singh Rajput, she has been giving statements by being vocal. The special thing is that she has had a vocal reaction to everything, from nepotism to Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut.Kangana Ranaut always remains in the discussion due to her impeccable style. She does not hesitate to speak on any issue. This is the reason why she keeps getting caught in controversies every day. These controversial statements of Kangana have always made headlines. In such a situation, we have brought five such statements for you, on which there has been a lot of ruckus.
1. She gave suggestions of drug tests to celebs- Since the drugs angle came in Sushant Singh Rajput case, there has been a lot of discussion about drugs and other subjects in Bollywood. On this, Kangana suggested a drug test to some celebs. She tweeted and wrote, ‘I request Ranveer Singh, Ranbir Kapoor, Ayan Mukerji and Vicky Kaushal to give their blood samples for drug test, as there are rumours that they are addicted to cocaine, I want them to do these Bust the rumours, by doing so they can inspire lakhs of people?’
2. She advised Karan Johar to return the Padma Shri- Kangana Ranaut and Karan Johar have a long standing tussle. Meanwhile, some controversy arose regarding Karan Johar’s film Gunjan Saxena. To this, Kangana said- ‘I request the Government of India to take back the Padma Shri of Karan Johar.He had openly threatened me and asked me to leave the industry on an international platform. They conspired to end Sushant’s career. Supported Pakistan during the Uri war and now made an anti-national film against our army.
3. Feeling like PoK in Mumbai- Kangan recently made a statement about Mumbai as well. After this the matter became largely political. Kangana wrote on her Twitter account – Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut has openly threatened me and said that I should not come back to Mumbai now. First slogans of independence were raised on the streets of Mumbai and now open threats are being given. Why is there a feeling like Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK) from Mumbai?
4. War of words with Sanjay Raut: The war of words between Kangana and Sanjay has been there for the last few days. Meanwhile, during a conversation on a TV channel, Sanjay Raut was seen using some abusive words for Kangana. To this, Kangana said- In 2008, the movie mafia had declared me a psycho. Not only this, in 2016 he called me a stalker and in 2020 the minister of Maharashtra gave me the title of a haraamkhor girl. Where Are the Intelligence Debate Warriors Now?
5. Another statement of the actress is very much discussed in the tussle between Sanjay and Kangana. Responding to Sanjay Raut’s statement that Kangana is not coming to Mumbai, the actress said- I saw a lot of people threatening me not to return to Mumbai. So now I have decided to travel to Mumbai next week on 9th September. I will post the time when I land at Mumbai airport. If someone’s father has the courage, then stop me.
6. Kangana had been accused of ‘beating up’ ex-boyfriend Adhyayan Suman– The actress had a sharp response to the accusations. “He was 95 kgs and I was 49 kgs. How could I ever hit him? I wouldn’t be able to? However, now that I look at it, I should have hit him.”
7. Asked if she should work with the Khans– “Why should I work with the Khans? In the beginning, I wanted to have a conventional, very easy route where I can work with big heroes and be a big heroine. Now I get a lot of offers to work with the Khans. When I wanted to work, nobody was ready to work with me. Now that I’m my own hero on the sets, why should I work with other heroes?”
Have a news story, an interesting write-up, or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org