On The 52th Birthday Of Rahul Gandhi, Let’s Recap Some Rare Known Facts About Mr. Gandhi
Rahul Gandhi was born on 19th June 1970 and he has turned 52 today. On his birthday, we are going to tell you some interesting facts about him which you probably did not know. The great grandson of Prime Minister of independent India Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, grandson of the first women Prime Minister Smt. Indira Gandhi and son of Mr. Rajeev Gandhi who was also the youngest Prime Minister of India has a huge responsibility on his shoulders to do justice to the great lineage and to take it forward efficiently when he stepped into the political world.
So let’s look at some little known facts about Mr. Gandhi, who is famous as a youth icon in India.
Birthday greetings to the Congress Vice President, Shri Rahul Gandhi. I pray for his long and healthy life. @OfficeOfRG
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) June 19, 2017
- In the eminent Nehru-Gandhi family, he is the fifth generation politician.
- Gandhi is educated from two prestigious universities- Hard and Cambridge. He has earned an M.Phil. degree from Trinity College.
- He started his career at a Management consulting firm, the monitor group in London.
- He is one of the most outspoken politicians which usually gets him into a lot of trouble. His comments and interviews often stir controversies around him.
- He is accused of doing publicity stunts when he goes to meet victim’s family or to meet farmers at protest. He got arrested several times while doing so.
- He has made a virtual office in his blackberry and he is one of the politicians to promote the use of technology for efficient work.
- He is speculated to be in the run for the position of Prime Minister in future.
- He was also alleged to be dating an Afghan Princess in 2012 but she married an Egyptian king in 2013.
- “My friend with whom I played killed my grandmother” said Rahul Gandhi while recalling the life of Indira Gandhi.
- His frequent foreign trips and mystery travels have raised speculations on him being married to a foreigner.
- The Gandhi Scion has learned the art of aikido, a Japanese martial art and also holds a black belt.
- One of Rahul Gandhi’s most preferred snack is momos- the steamed filled dumpling popular amongst scores in India.
- The ex-congress chief is a “voracious reader”, according to former Madhya Pradesh CM Digvijaya Singh
- Gandhi is also aware of technical know-hows related to plane flying, as per reports.
- He was reported to be calm and stood by the pilot after his VIP plane developed a brief mid-air glitch in April 2008.
Many eminent personalities wished Mr. Gandhi today on twitter. PM Narendra Modi Tweeted “Birthday greetings to the Congress Vice President, Shri Rahul Gandhi. I pray for his long and healthy life. @OfficeOfRG.”