What is the best time to drink tea? Here is all you need to know
Green Tea is one of the healthy drinks which is enjoyed by fitness freaks all across the globe. Unlike other teas, it doesn’t go through an oxidation process, so that it is healthier. Green Tea is loaded with a lot of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Consuming it on a regular basis can leave a long-lasting impact on your health. It can keep the risk of heart stroke and cancer at bay. A lot of times, people ask what is the best time to drink green tea? How many cups can be consumed during the day?
We have answered all your questions, take a look:
1. You can have it between 10: 00 am to 11:00 am:
One should not consume green tea too early in the morning. Having it too early in the morning can have a bad effect on your liver. You can have green tea at 10: 00 am, then start your work. It will keep you focused and makes you more attentive.
2. Drink before you exercise
You can drink green tea 30 minutes before you hit the gym or start exercising. It can help you to burn more fats because of the caffeine in it. The caffeine in green tea will boost your energy levels so that you can exercise for longer hours.
3. At least 2 hours before you sleep
The caffeine in the green tea can disturb your sleep cycle so do not have it right before going to sleep. The best time to have it is 2 hours before you sleep because at that time there is the lowest metabolism moment and guess what? Green tea can increase it.
How many cups of Green tea you can drink in a day?
Now, this is also a big and debatable question. How many cups of Green tea is good for health in a day. A lot of health experts recommend 2 to 5 cups of green tea per day. The higher dose of green dose could be problematic for some. Having more cups will not be a big deal but one should always keep the number cups in check!
Benefits of Drinking Green Tea
1. It can improve brain function and makes you smarter
2. Green Tea helps in fat burning that’s why people drink it 30 minutes before exercise
3. The antioxidants in the green tea help in fighting some types of cancer
4. Green Tea kills bacteria, which can deteriorate your dental health.
5. It helps in shedding weight and makes you healthier. Its is too good for skin and hair
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com