To encourage more bicycling we are presenting five best bicycles in India under Rs 10,000.
Bicycles might be the underrated mode of transport but that is not the case in some foreign countries. Even Prime Minister of Netherland paddled away to reach his office. It doesn’t only improve your fitness level but also combats in decreasing pollution of the environment. People in countries like the Netherlands, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Norway and other European countries don’t shy away from bicycling to their office. To encourage more bicycling we are presenting five best bicycles in India under Rs 10,000.
1. Mach City ibike – Rs 7,999
If you are looking to commute like 10 to 15 kilometres a day, this could be the perfect buy for you. It is available in Red, Matt Black, Blue, White, and Grey colours.
- It does not come with any disc brakes or suspensions which makes the bicycle light and easy to paddle.
- The frame is made using lightweight steel
- It comes with 21 Shimano gear system with thumb shifters.
- Pedals are built using Velodrive technology that reduces strain while riding difficult terrains.
2. Btwin Riverside 100 – Rs 8,999
Btwin Riverside is a good hybrid bicycle which can be used for casual rides, or near commutes. It can be easily carried for weekend off-road trail rides. If you are like a simple yet high-quality product, this is the one for you.
- Has V- Brakes
- Frame is made up of steel
- 6 Speed gears with Revo shifters
- It doesn’t have shock absorbers
3. Hero Traveller – Rs 7,765
With the tag of a trusted brand, this is a hybrid bike to look out for. This is not just an inexpensive buy but also is a fast bicycle. The build quality and frame design seem better than other bicycles in this segment.
- Brakes are upgradable
- Elegant design
- A trustworthy brand
4. Kross Maximum – Rs 8,190
The black colour is always guys favourite and the simple looks of the bicycle will win you over. The well built robust bicycle has a front suspension to take you over the rough trails and terrains.
- Has the front suspension
- Front-wheel has disc brake while the rear wheel has a regular wired one
- 21- speed gears with Shimano thumb shifters
- The frame is built of stainless steel
- You can actually remove the stickers to get a clean black look.
5. Hercules Roadeo hardliner – Rs 10,000
School goer’s favourite brand Hercules comes has an entrant too in our list. The Hercules Roadeo Hardliner has 18 gear speeds which give enough versatility and control over the speed of the cycle. This cycle lets you ride on almost any terrain and could be a perfect pick for commuting to the office, school/college, or navigating through the city.
- Has 18 gears
- It has aluminium alloy
- Wheel size is 26 inches
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org