Do you know the health benefits of Banana Peels
People probably have been throwing banana peels till now, but after reading this piece, you will surely love it. . Many people in India are using banana peels for many advantages since a long time. Banana peels are edible and they even hold many health benefits. These peels are filled with anti-fungal compounds, antibiotic agents, fibre, nutrients and other health properties.
Why you should consume it?
- Banana is good for depression. It is packed with serotonin and helps to boost your mood.
- Banana peels help you to sleep better the tryptophan chemical present in it.
- Banana peels are packed with soluble and insoluble fibre. Even it has more fibre than banana itself which prevent diseases and strokes.
- Banana peels help in losing weight
- Banana peels have a lot of fibre and that’s creating a space for good bacteria. So that it could boost our immune system.
- Banana peels help to detox the body and it also helps to get rid of constipation
- Banana peels is good for eye health because it contains lutein which is good for night vision.
- Banana peels help with warts, psoriasis, itching, insect bites, rashes, wrinkles and help for better and flawless skin due to its anti-flamatory agents.
- Banana peels are also effective in preventing cholesterol to our body.
- Banana peels have the most powerful weight loss weapon.
Due to its thick and bitter stuff, it’s not easy to chew or eat banana peel but it has a lot of fibre. So some health conscious people could try it for improving their skin or body.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at