Are you a victim of ‘Abusive Relationship?
Everyone wants to be in a good relationship, but sometimes it is freaking hard to realize that you have gotten yourself into a bad one. If your partner is physically assaulting you, it is very much clear that you are in an abusive relationship.
1. They always try to control you: Whether it is the constant calls, dictating what you do each day and where you can go, your finances, the friends you have, or the clothes you wear, they are always trying to control you. These are warning signs that they are not letting you be the person you want to be. They will slowly and steadily take control over your lives.
2. They will humiliate you all the time: They put you down and embarrass you in front of other people. They begin to point out flaws in your appearance or your personality. They will humiliate you to the extent that you have never thought of.
3. They will withdrawal their affection: An abusive sign is when the relationship’s affection and intimacy are on their terms. They also might become uninterested in affection, or it only comes with conditions. They will never show any kind of interest in you.
4. They lack communication: You can not talk to them without them getting angry. They also never want to hear what you have to say. They tend to ignore you all the time.
5. They make threats: If they make threats of suicide, or if they threaten your life if you leave, they are definitely manipulating you. This is just another form of abuse. They can be a psychopath too.
6. They are moody: They have an array of volatile emotions. It seems to swing from extremes, for no apparent reason. Somehow they find a way to blame you for their mood when it’s not even your fault. They can even suffer mood swings on a daily basis.