Amitabh Bachchan completes 50 years in B-Town: List of his unforgettable dialogues
When somebody says legend, the only person who comes to our mind is Amitabh Bachchan. The veteran actor has inspired many generations, and he still shines whenever he comes on the silver screen. Well, he has completed his glorious 50 years in the industry and Abhishek Bachchan has penned down a heartfelt post to celebrate his cinematic contribution.
Take a look here:
View this post on Instagram
Not just as a son, but as an actor and a fan… We are all blessed to witness greatness! There is so much to admire, to learn and even more to appreciate. Several generations of cinema lovers get to say we lived in the times of BACHCHAN!!! Congratulations Pa on completing 50 years in the Film industry. We now await the next 50! Love you. #50yrsofSaatHindustaani #50yrsofBachchan #GiveItUpForBachchan
His debut film Saat Hindustani released on November 7, 1969. Staying relevant in the industry after 50 years is not an easy task. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication. He is a living legend and we all are blessed to witness the greatness. He was known as ‘Angry Young Man’ in his era. He did some incredible work which includes his films like Sholay, Deewar, Agneepath, Natwarlal, and many more. Fans of Big B flooded Abhishek’s post with immense love and wishes. The 77 old stalwart continues to charm his fans and he has a lot of films in his kitty. He will be seen in Chehre alongside Emraan Hashmi, Gulabo – Sitabo with Ayushmann Khurana & Brahmastra with Ranbir Kapoor to name a few.
Here is a list of his 5 most popular dialogues:
1. Hum Jahan Khade jo jaate hai line wahi se shuru hoti hai, and we couldn’t agree more! His aura and charisma is unmatchable
2. Jab Tak Baithne ko na Kaha jaaye, Sharafat se khade raho. Ye Police Station hai, tumhare Baap ka Ghar nhi- Zanjeer – This dialogue gave him a new name – Angry Young Man
3. “Mai aaj bhi Pheke hue paise nhi uthata.” – The lines are loaded with dignity and Big B just nailed it.
4. “Rishte mai toh hum tumhare Baap lagte hai, naam hai Shenshah – And we know there is nobody like him!
5. Pura naam, Vijay Dinanath Chauhan, baap ka naam, Dinanath Chauhan, maa ka naam, Suhasini Chauhan, gaon Mandwa, umar chhattis saal.
We wish him 1000 years of success in the coming years. We would also like to thank him not only for entertaining us, but also for inspiring us with his undying spirit. We are blessed to have someone like him in our country.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com