Amitabh Bachchan Birthday: 10 unforgettable dialogues by him
Amitabh Bachchan Birthday- The charisma of some people never fades and one such person is Amitabh Bachchan. ‘Sadhi Ka Mahanayak’ has turned a year older. With each passing year, his charisma and aura are getting more powerful and attractive. He has proved that age is just a number when it comes to working hard. Age has never become a barrier for him. He did a brilliant job in Piku, Pink and many more films. He will be next seen in Thugs of Hindostan and he is currently hosting KBC season 11. His real name is Inquilaab.
He was born on 11 October 1942 in Allahabad Uttar Pradesh. His father Harivansh Rai Bachchan was a great poet. His work is still famous among youngsters and probably Hindi Literature is incomplete without him. He started his career in 1969. Before giving a blockbuster Zanjeer, he delivered 12 consecutive flops. But after the success of Zanjeer, he never looked back.
Here 10 powerful dialogues of Amitabh Bachchan
1.” Mai aaj bhi phenke hui piase nhi uthata.”
2. “Zindagi aur Shatranj mai yahi farak hai, Zindagi mein dusra mauka nhi milta par Shatranj mai mil jaata hai.”
3. “I can talk in English, I can walk in English, I can laugh English because English is a very phunny language. Bhairo becomes Byron because their minds are very narrow.”
4. “Peter, tum log mujhe wahan dhoodh rahe hai aur mai tumhara yahan intezaar kar raha hoon.”
5. “Rishte mai toh hum tumhare baap lagte hai, naame hai Shenshah.”
6. “Naa Shabd ek shabd nhi, apne aap ek pura Vakya hai.”
7. ” Aaj mere pass bangla hai, gadi hai, bank balance hai, kya hai tumhare pass.”
8. “Hamare desh mai kaam dhundna bhi ek kaam hai.”
9. “Rote hue aate hai sab hasta jo jayega, woh muqaddar ka Sikander keh layege.”
10. “Hum jahan khade ho jaate hai, line wahi se shuru hoti hai.”
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at