Facts about Android phones that actually existed and we were not aware
1. You can save your battery life: Keep your phone’s background black, then automatic pixel highlighting will turn off and you will notice that your device is much longer charged up. So, do it now.
2. Instead of reading you can listen to your messages: Not only can you read messages, but you can also listen to it if you have an Android device. So if you prefer to hear incoming information rather than see it, go to Settings -> Accessibility and turn on the Text-to-Speech Output option. Just listen.
3. You can locate your device: Just go to Settings -> Security -> Device administrators, and check the boxes next to Android Device Manager, Remotely locate this device, and Allow remote lock and erase. Now, if you lose your Smartphone, you can locate and block it without losing your data via this website.
4. You can turn your phone into guest mode: If you would like to temporarily give your phone to another person yet keep your personal data confidential, use Guest Mode. Yes, it will help out. Swipe down from the top with two fingers, and touch the user icon on the upper right. The Add guest icon will appear, and you’ll be able to choose which actions the person handling your Smartphone will be allowed to take.
5. You can magnify your screen: People with poor eyesight often have no idea how much this feature can help them. Just go to Settings -> Accessibility -> Magnification gestures. Then you will be able to zoom in on any part of the display just by tapping it. No need to worry guys if you can’t see properly android has a feature for you too.
6. You can control your phone with head movements: There are situations when you just have to use your gadget but your hands are otherwise occupied or it’s just too cold outside to take your warm gloves off.
However, there is a solution for this! After installing a free app called EVA Facial Mouse you will be able to control your Android device with movements of your head! The detailed guide on installation is here.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com