Amazing Aloe Vera!

0
Amazing Aloe Vera!

 

Want to get rid of those nasty pimple scars? Yearn to have blemish-free skin? Well here’s some good news-aloe vera can make it happen!

 

Properties of Aloe Vera:

 

With a height of about 80-100 cm, aloe vera is a short-stemmed plant. Its leaves are fleshy and thick and have saw-edged margins. Generally referred as the “marvel plant”, aloe’s therapeutic properties are widely known for centuries.  Aloe is recognized to have antiseptic and anti-fungal properties. In spite of some contradictory view, primary research have revealed that aloe extracts are used in curing ulcers, burns and a variety of skin infections.

 

About 95 percent of aloe vera is water. Remaining 5 percent includes essential oil, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, vitamins and glycoproteins.

 

Amazing Aloe Vera!

 

Fresh aloe is the best form however several pills, gels and creams that assure the goodness of aloe are commercially available in the market.

 

Sorry to say, the aloe industry is quite unregulated… So confirm the filling of the item properly before purchase.

 

Benefits of Aloe Vera

Some of the important benefits of aloe vera are listed under:

 

Cures Digestive Disorders:

It is believed that intake of aloe fluid helps to maintain a trouble-free digestive tract. It is known to allay digestive issue such as constipation and tetchy bowel disorder. It contains anti-inflammatory fatty acid that is useful for stomach, colon and small intestine infections. It is believed to neutralize digestive fluids and therefore prevent distressing heartburn. It is also helpful in making the digestive tract clean by exerting a soothing and neutralizing effect.

 

Detoxification:

The natural detoxifying properties of aloe vera clean the circulatory and digestive system. This amazing quality enhances good blood circulation and rate of absorption of nutrients from food.

 

Anti-ageing property:

Aloe gel is widely known for its “anti-wrinkle” properties. It hydrates, nourishes and even regenerates new cells in skin layers which are likely to have the potential to holdup the appearance of wrinkles.

 

Cures wounds:

Application of aloe gel is known to be valuable in healing cuts and wounds without leaving a mark. An amazing quality indeed!

 

Treats pimples:

Many cosmetologists suggest that the application of aloe gel treats pimples, but there is a conflict to this view. Aloe is known to have anti-bacterial properties that kill bacteria and cure acne or pimples.

 

Removes blemishes and scars:

Many of you believe that aloe is good enough to remove scars and blemishes from the skin. It’s quite true!

 

Simply press the leaf and apply the extract and keep it overnight. It lightens and erases scars and blemishes.

 

Important Point:

Avoid using aloe during pregnancy, breast feeding or menstruation, as it can cause uterine contractions.